Chapter 23

"Wow..you came here." The man said in surprise. Chaeyeon entered the warehouse while hold her rifle at her hand. She stared to the man who at there. He is alone.

"Where is him?" She questioned him.

"You really brave to come alone.." He smirked.

"Ask her to come out. Its me that she want.." Chaeyeon said while pointed a rifle to him. He smirked as he think Chaeyeon only want to threat him by that rifle and she not dare to release a shot.

"What you will do if im not answering you?" He kept delayed her time by mocking her with his speech.

"Don't waste my time." She shot him without hesitation. Then, She keep walked to middle of that warehouse. Other men come out after hear sound of a shot. They in shocked to see their leader had been killed by her. 'around 10 people at here..so, at inside with my mom..maybe around 5 people more..total are 15 people..' she counted it.

"Ask that old woman to face me now!" She yelled.

"She is not at here." The other man said.

"Where is she?"

"Mmm.."

"If not i will kill you one by one." She said.

"You are alone.." A man from upstair said. He underestimate her capabilities.

Pang. She released other shot to a man who asked her earlier. The man fall from upstair. They in shocked to see that.

"Im not playing around." Chaeyeon said. The others already hold their gun.

"She must alive.." The man wear a cap said.

"Mmm..follow me." The man in suit said while came down. Chaeyeon walked to him. The man lead their walk. They go to back of warehouse. Chaeyeon don't feel afraid at all. They reached at room at the end of that corridor. 'It seem..she build a lot of room inside here..' She said in her heart.

"Madam.." the man called while opened the door.

"Where is he?" Chaeyeon asked while pushed that man aside and pointed her rifle to that woman. She don't want waste her time anymore. That woman in shocked.

"How you know this places?"

"I ask where is he?" Chaeyeon raised her voice.

"Huh..show her where is he." Chaerim said to one of her men. Chaeyeon followed the man who had muscular body.  Chaerim also followed them.

"I will not spare your life if I saw one shed of blood on his body!" Chaeyeon warned her while stare to the woman who next to her.

"You think Im afraid with you?" Chaerim said.

"You don't know me..mom." Chaeyeon said while stepped to her.

"We already arrived.." The door had been opened and there is a man who had been covered by blood. His face looked terrible. He had been tied. Two men hold a stick.

"You torture him?" Chaeyeon stared to her mom. She walked to Jaemin to see him clearly. Jaemin can't opened his eyes.

"You..shit" she killed that two men who hold stick. Chaerim in shocked as her daughter kill her men without hesitation.  Chaeyeon put her rifle down and looked to Jaemin.

"Don't come near to me.." Jaemin said while shook his head. He don't want Chaeyeon see her in this state. Chaeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why you did this?" Chaeyeon looked to her mom.

"He is my dog now.." Chaerim said while smirked. Chaeyeon hold her fist and clenched her jaws.

"What you do to him?" Chaeyeon growled.