Chapter 15

"Jeno, are you sure she also at here?" There is someone asked him through earbud at his ear. Jeno looked around. There is not a lot of building at here and there is a jungle near to that place. 'Is it my dad also like Mr.Kim? Why that Mr.Kim hide his mistress at here?'

"Yes..fly the drone high..haechan. We need to catch her today." Jeno said.

"We will be caught by secret team instead.." Haechan sighed. They had do a mission without their Chief permission.

"Why you sighed?"

"It's because of you.."

"What you mean by that?"

"What if Chied know about this? We will be suspended from out duty." He scold him.

"He will not ."

"I really hate your idea.."

"But you still help me.."

"I don't have a choices.." Haechan said. Jeno chuckled to hear that.

"Find out where is she.." Jeno said while looked around again. He don't go to protect that Mr.kim. He only want to find and catch that Anne. He had a lot of questions to ask her actually.

"Jeno..i saw someone."

"At where?"

"Behind the car."'

"Car? What car?" He asked.

"She gonna shoot that Mr.Kim now." Haechan said. Jeno ran to the car across the road but he can't be caught by those people. He need to work in silent.

"Its not gonna work like this! I should inform them too.." Jeno said as he afraid its gonna be late if he keep walked in silent as that person seem ready to shoot Mr.Kim who just come out from that house.

"Protect Mr.Kim!" Jeno yelled while pointed to the person who wear black attire at behind the car. She come out from her hiding and released a few guns to them.

"Catch her!" Someone gave other instructions. That person looked to Jeno and Jeno heard other shot. Then, 'she' ran away from there.

"Mr.Kim got headshot!"'someone yelled. Mr.Kim had been laid down on the ground now with blood fully covered his face. He no longer breath now. Jeno looked around. Other people keep chase that person until they disappear to jungle. There a few left people had gather around Mr.Kim.

"Its not her. She will not shot from short distance." Jeno said while stop chase 'her'. He looked to directions of Mr.Kim people. They were in anxious and there in youngg woman come out with shocked face. He assumed she must be his mistress.

"Are you still there, Haechan?" Jeno asked.

"Yes..what happened? Why are you not chasing that girl?" Haechan asked.

"Mr.Kim already died. That person not her." Jeno said.

"Hah?"

"Find her now. She trick us.. I know she still around here" Jeno said.

"Okay..give me a second."

"Where is she?"

"I found her.. at your left..there is person wear a black. She hold a rifle and she seem want to leave now.. " Haechan said in one breathe. Jeno looked to where Haechan said. He saw her. She using him to distract them and then she got a chance to kill Mr.Kim without being caught by other.

"She didn't notice you.. better you shoot her leg. So she can't run!" Haechan said to him. Jeno nodded his head and released a shot to her but its don't hit her. She turned her body around and they looked to each other.