Chapter 5

Jeno entered the building. He turned his head around. He make sure there is no one following him. He kept walk at the end of the corridor. Then, he bent down his body and enter the small hole where it leads him to a secret door. He made his body straight again and then he entered the main door. The man with body build figure stop him from entering.

"Let me check you first." He said in stern. Jeno show his dissatisfaction through his face.

"I came for Madam Wong." Jeno said. The man don't care. He kept find something through his body.

"See..I do not come for harm." He said as that muscular man can't find something that will harm people. That man keep his face stern and let Jeno walked inside. Jeno looked to the people who had drinks and play illegal thing inside there. He saw someone waved for him. He walked to that man.

"Oops..sorry." Someone bumped to him. He froze to see the woman who had her brown hair loose straightly to the back with her bang covered her forehead. She wear a not heavy make up and put some star under her left eyes. She smiled to him.

"Its fine." He said after he realized that he amazed with her presence actually.

"I make your jacket and shirt dirty." She said while took a tissue from nearby table. She helped to wipe the stain that she made on his shirt.

"Its okay.. I can wash it later." He told her.

"Let me treat you a drink..for making your shirt had a stain," she said while looked to his white shirt inside his leather jacket. She tried to make up with him.

"Mmm.. I'm sorry. Right now I had something to do. Maybe next time?" He need to refuse her offer. He feel guilty to turn her down offer.

"Ouh..if like that..we will meet another day. i will treat you a coffee maybe?" She said while smile. Jeno nodded his head and smiled.

"Here my number.." she took out a card from her purse and give to Jeno.

"Lee Chaeyeon..A florist?" He read her name and her work description.

"Thats my name.. It just my side business. Not my real work." She said while smiled again. Its not her real job. Its just to fool people actually.

"I don't bring my card. Let me give a call to your number first." He said while took out his phone from his pocket. He type her number according to her card. He dialed her number. Chaeyeon show her phone is ringing.

"Whats your name?" She asked him.

"Jeno..Lee Jeno." He said.

"Nice to meet you. Mmm..you should go to do your things now." She said. Jeno nodded his head.

"I will text you to ask when you are free." Chaeyeon said. Jeno smiled while nodded his head and then he disappeared from her sight. Chaeyeon slowly smirked. She hold something on her ear.

'I already put inside his pocket..connect it to my ear now..Jaemin.' She whispered in lower.

'I don't know you also can seduce a man too..Chaeyeon.' Jaemin teased her.

'Im going to kill you..better you connect me to him now.' She whispered in lower but in stern. Jaemin chuckled and he still did like Chaeyeon asked. Chaeyeon find a place to sit. She want to hear their conversation.

* * *

"Omo..Jeno.. I see you had been struck by the beauty outside there earlier." The old woman teased him. Jeno rolled his eyes and choose a seat across her. He looked to her with a stern glare. He come here for a business.

"You already do what I asked you?" He asked her straight away and don't want to waste his time.

"Can you calm and have a chat with me first? Its not like you will cut tie with me after this.."