Chapter 12

Chaeyeon waited a bus at bus station. Suddenly, there is red car stop in front her. She know who is it. The window rolled down. The person inside asked her to come in. Chaeyeon entered the car.

"I will sent you to him.." He said while drove from there.

"Mmm..Jaemin."

"You know why I felt worried right." He said to her.

"I already told you that I can't love anyone until my revenge not complete." She said.

"I know but..im afraid you will get sway by his presence.."

"You don't believe me?"

"I believe you..but I don't believe that policeman." he said.

"You should not wasting your time for loving me..Jaemin." Chaeyeon said to him.

"Im not wasting my time..i just being patience to wait for you." He said.

"Why are you always like this? If I know.. I should not let you involve with my things from start..and asked you go and forget about me.."

"I don't force you..but his presence make me insecure.." Jaemin told her directly.

"He is nothing to me. He only a person that I approach to complete my mission..and this first time that I will meet him. You think I can easily fall in love with someone who is stranger to me?" She asked him.

"Mmm..then who is me to you? Only the person that you did love in the past?"

"We alway have each other almost 10 years.. eventhough my heart can't love you anymore..you are important to me.." Chaeyeon said to him. He sighed.

"You always said you can't love..why are you afraid to take a risk to love?" He asked her. This first time he got angry with her. He don't understand why she too afraid to love someone and be with the person she loved.

"Who love me..will end up dying..Jaemin." She said to him.

"You always said died? I don't see any harm came to me for all these past 10 years.." He said in stern. He don't raise his voice to her but his voice tone show how mad he is.

"Yes..its no harm. But if she know i had someone that I love.,you will died. No matter how I protect.. she will kill without merciful." She said. Jaemin know who she refer too. She only hate and want protect her people from that woman only.

"Mmm..its your mom. You refer to your mom.." He said.

"You know but you pretend you don't want to know..i tell you for many times that she is not like how she look..she is a monster actually" she said.

"Mmm.."

"She is worse than those politicians .. I ran from her..you don't know how tired I be in this battle. Im not fight with those corrupt people only ..i also fight with her too.."

"I.."

"There is a things I don't tell you..and I will not let you guys know.." She said. He sighed.

"what I do..i will not let innocent people be harm.." Chaeyeon add on.

"I know.."

"I hope you understand..I approach him not because of love. But to accomplish my mission." She said to him. He in silent.

"But its not meant that I give a hope for you to be with me..Don't let me repeat again. I did love you but I can't continue to love you..so I hope you don't wait for me anymore and please find someone can love you.." She said.

Jaemin became silent as she already remind him. Chaeyeon gazed out through the window. She in guilt to say like that but its for his good. 'Im sorry..'