Chapter 31

Chaeyeon walked to dim hallway. She looked to the policemen who had stood in front the ward. She took a deep breath and then go in front them.

"Its time for her medicine.." She said. The police opened the door and let she entered the room. She saw an old woman lying down on bed. She go to her. She in deep sleep. She took out a rope and tied both of her hands to headboard and also her legs at the end of bed. She looked to the policeman. They don't bother and seem sleepy.

"Mom.." she said while patted her cheeks. The womnan opened her eyes and shocked to see her at there.

"You..what are you doing here?" She yelled in shocked.

"You know my real intention.." she said while sat next to her. She hold a syringe at her hand.

"Don't you dare.."

"You want to know how i lived in these past 6 months?" Chaeyeon asked her.

"You must live in miserable.."

"You are right.. i had gone through same like you. I feel devastated with myself.. I lost myself.." She said while looked to her.

"Im not losing myself.." Chaerim said to her.

"You already lost..but you pretend that you don't." Chaeyeon said.

"What you know about me? You don't.."

"I know about you well..because im your daughter. Your real daughter.the one you give birth in the past.."

"You.."

"What i said is right. You think you can kill everyone who displeased you but you forget that you are not god.." Chaeyeon said while looked to her.

"Huh.."

"Why you sent people to kill uncle Donghae? Don't you love him.."

"Huh..its not your business."

"It seem you not sincere to love him..until you want kill him.."

"You don't know what I had been gone through!"
She yelled.

"What you had gone through? You receive a love from dad..why you too greedy? You want someone's love..until you can't see someone that already love you.." Chaeyeon said.

"You.."

"If from start, you are willing to receive and accept who love you..all those things will not happen..and we don't need to become enemy.."

"You know why i make you become my enemy?"

"Because im same like you..both of us very similar to each other. But i more rational from you..I do not let myself end up like you.." Chaeyeon said.

"Huh..you will end up be like me.."

"You want to kill everyone at my side? It will not happen as I will protect them.." Chaeyeon said.

"But you already fail.." Chaerim said sarcastically.

"You mean Jaemin?"

"Huh..else? If not him?"

"Yes..he is my important and my past love..I fail to protect him that time..but this time, I still have few people at my side that I need to protect and love to.."

"You.."

"You will not have a chance to kill them..as you gonna be inside here forever.."

"You think Im not capable to do it?"

"You are capable but..i already one step ahead from you.."

"What you mean that?"

"Your partner..Mr.Jihoon..already admit his mistakes to public.."