Chapter 9

Chaeyeon looked to her watch. 'Its 9.00 o'clock. The target will come out in 30 minutes' she mumbled in her heart. She walked to the building across the road. She in rushed.

"Hey,," someone called her. She turned her head around. 'Shit..' She cursed inside her heart as there is a man that she don't want to meet at this time. He smiled widely to her.

"Whats a coincidence." He said while stood in front her now. Chaeyeon faked her smile.

"Yes..I surprised to see you, Mr.Lee. What are you doing here?" Chaeyeon already anxious as her things will got delayed if she kept have conversations with him.

"I'm doing a work now." Jeno said.

"Ouh.. okay."

"Why are you here too and carry a big case at your back. Are you violinist too?" He asked her as he can see a big case at her back. It's looked like she carried something heavy.

"Mmm... I got a lesson today. And actually I quite late." Chaeyeon said while looked a watch. She already in short time to prepare now. She can hear Jaemin and others laugh at her earbud.

"Ouh..im sorry for taking your time," Jeno said in guilt.

"Its okay."

"You should go now." He said to her. Chaeyeon excused herself then. She put herself in the crowd as she don't want to be caught by Jeno. Chaeyeon turned her head around and looked Jeno don't stand at there anymore.

"I should not risk my self to shoot from this building." She said while looked around. She find othe building to go. She looked at her watch. 'I got less than 20 minutes.' She quickly entered the other building and ran to the stairs. She don't want to waste anytime more.

* * *

Jeno waited at the front building. His eyes looked around. He sad as the woman who want to meet are gone now. He laid his back against his car. He looked to his phone and see some policemen that he know had stood in front the hotel. There is a lot of car who parked in front there.

"Its already 12.00 am..what time they will come out?" He asked toward himself.

"Eh..Jeno.." someone called his name. He looked tot the man who walked from the other side of hotel. He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" The man asked him while came stood in front him. He hold a cigarette between his fingers at left hands.

"I came to look around..Mark."

"Is it your Chief ask you to come here?" He asked.

"No..i had other missions to settle with." Jeno said.

"Good..you don't need to deal with all those bastard." Mark said while stood next to him.

"You seem annoyed.." Jeno chuckled hear that.

"Of course I annoyed..i should spent my time with my girlfriend now..but right now I need to do overtime to take care them by stood like a statue at there.." he mumbled about that.

"I understand your feelings..they can hire bodyguards..but why they're need involve a low police like us.." Jeno said.

"Yup..is it they too afraid with that criminal with name Anne?"

"Anne?"

"That robin hood.."

"Ouh..her name is Anne?"

"Yup..thats I know from my friends who had been contacted with her .." He said.

"How he can contact with her?" Jeno asked in shocked.

"Lets put this on secret..I will tell you as I heard you had been assigned to find her right?"

"What is it?"

"She help secret team by giving some information and find some corrupt people and drug dealers..but its only for three times.."

"Ouh..but why secret team collab with her? They should let us deal with her.."

"Secret team is build to catch those corrupt people and of course they don't want to collab with us as they know some of policemen can't be trusted.."

"Mmm..they are right.."

"But now..seem they already changed.." Mark said.

"What you mean that.."

"They had problem with internal things..that I heard.."

"Ouh..so they already close that team?"

"I don't know as I also don't hear any news about them."

"Can I know how your friend contact her? Are they approach first or her?" Jeno asked Mark.

"Its her..I think three years ago..after the secret team had been built. She came passed a note them and offer to help them for three times.." Mark said. He gained new information about her.

"The secret team had been built because of that accident?" Jeno seem surprised as he don't expect a lot of people know about the accident.

"Yes..my friend said he want to pay his mistakes and thats why they built that team."

"Mistakes?"

"I also don't know what his mean..it something fishy. I want to know about it too..but when I searched, its always end up that I got threatened notes by someone.." Mark tell his frustration.

"You also want to know about it too?" Jeno sound surprised to hear that.

"Of course..Jeno. It involves a lot of people lives and I also met Jisung on his last day." Mark said in lower.

"You also met him? It seem he met a lot of people.." Jeno said.

"He asked my help at that time.."

"What kind of help he ask you?"

"Mmm.." mark sound guilt to tell him.

"What is it Mark?"

"It involves your stepmom.."

"Hah?"

"I don't want to accuse..but she is the last person that he met and then accident happened.." Mark said.

"May I know what kind of activities she involved with actually?" Jeno asked.

"Mmm..I secretly investigate about her as she suddenly her wealthy became extraordinary."

"Its not because of my dad give her some inheritance?" Jeno asked them.

"You too naive..Jeno."

"What you mean by that?"

"When you in love with her..you don't know right she is one of Madam's Wong workers?" Mark said.

"Hah? I don't know about that..i only thought she is normal girl.."

"She worked for Madam Wong..and now she still if I'm not mistaken.." He said.

"What..its mean she had know Madam Wong for a long time?"

"Yes..and it seem Madam wong had involved in this kind of business for a long time already..and it involves people around your dad too." Mark said. Jeno bite his lips. It seem he don't know anything about that. Two of them fall into silent. Mark and Jeno looked to the group of people come out from the hotel.

"I think i should go do my duty now.." Mark said. Jeno nodded his head. Mark want to across the road side. Suddenly, there is sound of shot can be hear. Jeno and Mark who heard that quickly ran where the sound came.

They ran and looked there is man who had been shot laid down on the ground. He had been shot at head. Policemen protect the other VIP. Jeno looked to the man who stood at the corner with a woman. They don't notice his presence at there.

'It seems she target these group of people only..who will be her next target after this..' Jeno said in his heart while looked to every face at there. Some of them are afraid but suddenly his eyes fixed the the woman who stood still and don't show any reaction from her face. 'Her face seem familiar..'

* * *