Chapter 11

"Are you sure to going date with him?" Jaemin asked her. Chaeyeon nodded her head. Jaemin bite his lips. He looked to the woman who had been dress up.

"If I want to be safe..i should stay close under their nose.." she said.

"Mmm...it will be risk to you." He sounded worried.

"I will not be caught." She said.

"Its not about you be caught or what.. I.."

"Why they hide about it? What kind of secret they hide actually? It involves a lot of people inside there now." Yena who just came at there and she had interrupted them.

Jaemin sighed as he can't asked her directly. Chaeyeon looked to Jaemin and then she went to her board. She know Jaemin had a question that he want to ask to her actually but she can't let him.

"Its because the person behind all of those corruption happened and the leader lead them very well for not be caught.." Chaeyeon said while pointed the question mark on the board that she draw.

"Its related to each other.."

"Starting from your dad..explosion 3 years ago and witht the Secret team now." Changbin told and he also just arrived at there.

"They only had one target..therefore we need to figure out what they had planned on now."

"And why they change to catch you also." Jaemin said.

"Maybe..they find me interesting." She said. She looked to them. 'I can't let them know what I found out..Only Jisung know about it..' She said.

"Mmm..what if they want something from you too.."

"No one know about my identity except you guys.." She said.

"Yup..but im afraid they already figure out about you."

"Jaemin..I already planned those things smoothly.. they can't catch me except you guys and my other people betray me.." She said.

"I swear that I will not betray you.." Three of them quickly said like that. Chaeyeon chuckled to see them like that.

"I know..thats why I choose you guys as my team." She just want to tease them.

"You mention other people? Is there someone else beside Jisung?" Jaemin narrowed his eyes toward her. Chaeyeon just smiled.

"You will know when you need to know..now even you guys asked, you will not get answer from me.." they pouted their lips together as they know she will not let them have a chance to ask her again.

"I hate you.." Jaemin said.

"But you still follow me.." Chaeyeon said.

"Huh.."

"Changbin..your document for police I already prepare and you will be go to that department start next week."

"How you capable to do that, Chaeyeon?" Yena asked.

"Its Anne..she can do what she want.." Chaeyeon said in proud.

"It seem you also had a lot of connections.." she just chuckled to hear that.

"Jisung will come here today..and he will live with you Jaemin.." Chaeyeon said.

"Alright..we should welcome him to our team.."

"I want you guys don't be shocked."

"Why?"

"Its his physical appearance. His skin burn and still not heal and leave a scar to his skin.."