Chapter 19

Jeno walked through the door which connected to Madam Wong's club. Like usual he had something he need from her. He entered the corridor.

"Madam Wong at her room." The man said while pointed to the room at the end of corridor. He never go to that room before. He walked to that room and want to enter but suddenly he stopped as he heard someone also at there.

"Why are you here young lady?" He was eavesdropping their conversation.

"I know you sell and buy an information too.." Jeno eavesdrop their conversation. 'its her.' Jeno muttered to himself. He cant see what inside the room as the room had been wall with opaque things.

"Huh.."

"If you want to be safe..stop sell and buy information." She said to her.

"Who are you to ask me do that? im almost 20 years in this business."

"You...helped all those people to "

"Mmm..what you mean by that?"

"Who are you work for actually?" She asked.

"Im not working for anyone."

"Don't lie to me." Jeno heard a a trigger of gun had been pulled.

"You.."

"You must know me well..that Im not hesitate to kill people.." she said without hesitation. Jeno hold the doorknob. He ready to barge in if something happened.

"Huh.."

"Tell me..who ask you to sell that info to my people?" She asked in stern. 'What info that Madam Wong sell to her people?' Jeno in doubt.

"Its Jihoon.." Jeno bite his lips. 'Dad?'

"Ouh..he is. Why he asked you to do that?"

"You are their target now."

"For what?"

"They want to catch as they can.."

"They planned something again?"

"Mmm.."

"It seem right..thats why you hired Prof Jung.." she said. Jeno furrowed his eyebrows as he don't know who is Prof Jung.

"You know too much.." Madam Wong said to her.

"How much she offer him to get he involved with that plan?"

"You know her already?" Madam Wong asked in surprised.

"Im Anne..every information at my fingers." She said. Madam Wong bite her lips.

"I also know your worker, Yeeun..killed that policeman.." Chaeyeon said. 'Yeeun? Why she involves in this..'

"Mmm.."

"If I show the cctv to public..what they will think about you and your worker.."

"Mmm..what you want actually?"

"I want to know what their plan? Is it same like 3 years ago?"

"Mmm..you same like her." Madam Wong said.

"Answer me!"

"Yes..its same! They want to do it before the ceremony." Madam Wong said.

"Mmmm..will you provide the bodyguard like before this?" Chaeyeon asked her. Madam Wong in silent. 'She already know everything..but why she still join hand with me?' Jeno became wonder. What she plans actually.

"Yes..mmm.."

"When the ceremony? And you guys seem want to do as fast as possible."

"Mmm..around next week.. Prof Choi already finish made a bomb and the final stage will up to Prof Jung..to test and apply.." Madam Wong said.