Chapter 26

Ting.Tong.Ting.Tong. Jeno wait in front of door. The door had been opened from inside. Jisung stood in front him. Jeno showed a plastic bag full of foods. Jeno entered the house.

"She still don't eat yet.." Yena said while come out from the room.

"She will eat when she want.." Jisung said.

"It had been a week she like that..sometimes she don't want eat at all. I worried her health become deteriorate later." Yena said.

"Mmm..I will go to her later..and try to persuade her to eat." Jeno said while put the food he brought on coffee table.

"Thank you..Jeno. You help us a lot." Yena said. Jeno just smiled.

"I heard you stop being a policeman?" Jisung said.

"Mark told you?"

"Yes..but why?"

"I want to help her.." Jeno said.

"Help Chaeyeon?" All of them surprised to hear that. He leave his job just because want to help Chaeyeon.

"Yes.."

"But why? Mark and Changbin already enough to help her.."

"Mark and Changbin already at there..they only can  get info. But now no one will kill them..and she need a comfort place too." Jeno said.

"You want to kill?" Jisung said in shocked. Jeno nodded his head.

"I learned that they still easily escape from the charge..the only way..that I can do is kill like she did to them.." He said.

"Will you kill your own father?"

"I will not kill.."

"Then how you want to revenge on her behalf?" Jisung questioned him.

"Mmm..about him.. I will let Chaeyeon decide it as she the one who deserves to punish him..the others I will do by myself.." He said.

"But now..she don't talk and don't do anything.." Yena said.

"I will try my best to gather information and arrange the plan.." He said.

"For how long you will gather?" Jisung asked.

"Until she ready and she becomes herself again.."

"Mmm.."

"you guys want to give up on her?"

"No..I believe on her. I will not leave her alone." Jisung and Yena said at the same time.

"Then..we will make a plan while wait for her.."

"Mmm about her mom?"

"She only get a punishment..by locked herself to psychiatric hospital."

"What the heck?" Jisung cursed.

"Its not fair..she kill and she did a lot of bad things.." yena said.

"I will find a way how to get there.." Jeno said.

"For now, what your idea before we start our first step?" Jisung asked him. Jeno looked to two of them.

"Secret team help her a lot to escape from the punishment she supposed receive. So..our first target will be them.."

"You want start from lower?" Jisung asked.

"Yes..if we target their information provider..they will lose their resource and protection.."

"Its under your dad.."

"My dad..already went to abroad..he ran away and let Chief handle it."

"Mmm..we just follow your plan." Yena said.