Chapter 24

"Im late.." Jisung said as soon as he reached at there. The warehouse already collapsed. He looked to the woman who had been helped by her men to stand up. Some of men tried to remove the bricks. She got shot. Jisung took out his gun and pointed to her.

"Where is Chaeyeon?" Jisung yelled to her. He walked to her.

"Huh..who are you?" Chaerim asked. Her men protect her by pointing a gun to Jisung too.

"Where is she? Old woman!" Jisung said while stared to her.

"You think..she will survive from bomb?" Chaerim said.

"You!" Jisung come to her and choked her neck. The muscular man try to release his hands from her necks but its useless as Jisung quite strong too.

"I will strangle you to death!" Jisung yelled.

"Uhuk..uhuk.." Chaerim coughed and tried to escaped from his strangle.

"Let..me go..she is here.." Chaerim said while pointed something at his back. Jisung heard someone come out from the collapse warehouse. Jisung turned his body around and looked there is a man hold Chaeyeon's body with his both hands. Jisung let her go and run to Chaeyeon and to that man.

"She is okay.." He said to Jisung. He gave Chaeyeon to Jisung. They heard sound of police and ambulance. Chaerim looked to them. She can't do anything as she struggles with pain at her leg and neck.

"Go now.." Juyeon said to him. Jisung looked to him in weird why he helped them. Jisung carried her body from there. 'I need to bring Chaeyeon to safe place at first..' Jisung mumbled. He can't be caught. He left them at there.

"Shit! We need to go now.." Chaerim cursed while rubbed her neck. Its hurt.

"You can't ran away aunt.." Juyeon said to her.

"why you also at here too?" Chaerim said.

"Let stop all these.."

"You betray me? You called police?"

"Chaeyeon is not fault..everything you done is wrong." Juyeon said to her.

"Huh..you will face a consequence as you betray me." Chaerim said to him.

"My dad already know your doing.." Juyeon said. Chaerim in shocked and her face seem pale. Juyeon stepped forward. He want her admit all her wrongdoings.

"Don't come near.." Chaerim yelled. She can't accept what Juyeon said earlier. Police and ambulance arrived at same time. Juyeon go to her and do not want she escape anymore. Some of her bodyguards already ran to save themselves. Policemen came to them and took Chaerim away. Juyeon also followed them. He want to give a cooperation on what happened.

* * *

Jisung laid Chaeyeon's body down on bed. She still unconscious. Yena stood next to Jisung. She looked to Chaeyeon's face. She seem cried a lot. Her face is swollen and some blood stain on her face and body.

"How you could carry her from there?" Mark asked as they are late to arrive at there. They find Jisung and Chaeyeon at road side.

"Mmm..there is a man carry her out.."

"Jaemin?"

"Mmm..it seem he died..Chaeyeon only hold that thing." Jisung showed at Chaeyeon's hands. Yena covered her mouth with her hands. She in gasped. She hold her tears.