Chapter 20

Chaeyeon opened the gate and she rang the bell as soon as she stood in front main door. The door had been opened from inside. There is a woman who wear dress with flower.

"Chaeyeon..my sweetheart." Someone welcomed her home. She smiled and then she hugged that woman, tightly.

"I miss you, aunt Seo yeon." She said.

"Me too..dear.." Seo yeon said while caressed Chaeyeon's hair. She don't meet her for a long time already.

"I bring a medicine for you..aunt."

"Thank you..darling." Seo yeon took a paper bag from Chaeyeon's hands.

"You come to see your mom off?" Someone come out from the upstair.

"Uncle Donghae.." she smiled toward him. Donghae came down. She go to him. Seo yeon smiled to them.

"Last time we met during my birthday party right?" Donghae asked her. Chaeyeon nodded her head and gave a hug to the old man.

"Your mom at upstair if you want to see her.."

"Im not seeing her..i just want to talk with Uncle." she refused to see her own mom. She don't want to be associated at all with her.

"Me?"

"Yes.,"

"What is it dear?"

"You tell me..if I need a help..i can go to you right?" she whispered in lower.

"Yes.,"

"Can we talk in private?" Chaeyeon said.

"Yes.." Chaeyeon followed her uncle go to his private library. Seo yeon leave two of them. They must had something to discuss with. Chaeyeon and Donghae sat inside the library.

"What is it, dear?" he asked her.

"Mmm..you must see those news right?"

"About that politicians had been killed?"

"Yes.."

"She did a right thing to punish them but..its not the right way." Donghae comments about her actions.

"Mmm..I heard they involve with dad's death." She start to dig out something by saying those to him.

"Hah? How you know about it?"

"My friend is policeman and he told me about that.." She told a lie.

"Are you been serious?" Donghae asked in shocked. Chaeyeon nodded her head.

"Mmm..there is something I need to tell you..uncle." Chaeyeon said.

"What is it?"

"Don't you think my mom is insane?" Chaeyeon said to him.

"What you mean that?"

"Don't you tell me that she tried to kill herself for few times before she get married to my dad.." She said to him.

"Mmm.."

"After that she suddenly change to be a good person." Chaeyeon continued her words.

"You think she had a problem with her personality."

"Yes.. I know you feel guilty as you reject her and your rejection near caused she did a suicide for few times." Chaeyeon said.

"Mmm.."

"I know her..she will do everything to win your favor, uncle." Chaeyeon said.

"I don't understand.."

"Where you think all the money that you received from her came from?" Chaeyeon said to him.