Chapter 2

Tick.tock.tick.tock. The clock is keep ticking at the wall. There is man who stared to the clock. He seem in deep mind. He ignored the noises surrounding him by looking to the clock. His mind at somewhere else.

"Here..she is the person that you need to find and bring her to here." Suddenly, someone come to him and put a photo on his table. He took it and look to that picture. She wore all black and only her lips can be seen.

"What is this?" He asked. He don't understand why he brought a photo to his table.

"Your next task..you had been restricted to involve in other cases and I gave you another task." He said.

"Are you really care about me being jobless or you want to torture me, Chief?" He asked.

"I hate you do not have a job. just take this case..I will assign other people to help you, Jeno." He said. Jeno just smiled.

"How I can find her if you only give this photo?" He mumbled as he can't see that person clearly.

"Only this we got to refer and find her." He said while pulled a chair and sat next to him.

"Her?"

"This person is she. She is the person that you need to find and drag her to here.." Chief said to him.

"Mmm..is it she difficult to find until you need me to find her?" Jeno said while looked to that picture again.

"You want to be cocky as you are good in searching huh?" The chief said while throwing a punch to his shoulder. Jeno grinned.

"Some of our informant told that she also is looking for you now too." The other man come. Both of them looked to that man and they showed their wondering face to him.

"I got info about her. She try to find you also..." He said.

"It seem easy to track her now, Haechan." Jeno said while looked to that man. Haechan and Chief shared a devilish smiled.

"Not that easy. Don't underestimate her." Haechan said. Jeno rolled his eyes as he don't believe with his words.

"I will wait for you to be trick by her.." Chief said.

"Its Jeno..no one can fool me.." He said in confidence.

"Let see it first. She not like usual criminals.." Haechan said to him.

"But why we need to catch her? Is it she done really bad thing?" Jeno wonder as its rarely for him to catch a woman in his job.

"She like a robin-hood for a woman version." Haechan said,

"What you mean by that?" Jeno furrowed his eyebrows to listen that answered from Haechan's mouth.

"She killed a corrupt person and some drug dealers.." Chief add on.

"She kill? Its not a robin hood." Jeno sound mad to here that.

"She kill and then robbed their assets."

"Robbed? What she do with all money she got" Jeno asked.

"She donate to the orphanage and some old folk using their money." Haechan said.

"Why she act like a heroin? She is killing people..is it she want to cover her sin by doing a donation?" He not amused with that woman's doing. He thinks it not the way to do a good deed.

"I don't know. Thats why you need to find her and we will interrogate her. Who behind all of these."

"She work alone?"

"I don't know and no one know.." Haechan said.

"But how you can get her pictures, Chief?" Jeno asked in wonder.