Chapter 10

"If he spoil my plan earlier..im pretty sure i will kill him instead of our target earlier"she grumbled while sat on the couch. Yena chuckled to hear that. It's already 3.00 a.m and they just done their mission.

"Is that person who you asked me to watch on?" Changbin asked.

"Yes.."

"It seem he already fall in love with you." Jaemin said in lower.

"Nonsense.. we just met once. And Im not treat him yet," Chaeyeon said while tied her hair to the bun. She felt annoyed as her plan near to get ruined earlier.

"We can notice from his voice Chaeyeon. He sound happy to see you at there but become sad after you said you are late and don't have a time to chat." Changbin said while chuckled. Chaeyeon rolled eyes.

"But why he at there also? Is he aware about we gonna kill that person?" Yena asked in curious.

"I don't know. Someone must tell him that I also be at there too.." Chaeyeon said.

"He want to catch Anne but had been fooled by Chaeyeon..." Yena make a fun on it. Chaeyeon nodded her head.

"You are getting expose now.." Jaemin said in worried.

"Mmm..it seem I need to be careful and slow down a bit." Chaeyeon said to them.

"I agree with that.." Yena said. They fall into silent for a moment.

"I will introduce you guys to someone on this weekend.." Chaeyeon said suddenly while looked to her nails. Three of them looked to her with curiosity.

"Who?"

"The person that you guys want to know.."

"Are you not playing around right?" Jaemin don't believe her words.

"I'm not..its time for you guys to know..and he need to be protect.." Chaeyeon said. Three of them looked each other.

"What his name?"

"you guys can call him Jisung. In front people..call him as J."

"Jisung?" Yena furrowed her eyebrows as she think she had heard that name before. 'Where I heard that name..' She said in his heart.

"Please take care him like how I take care you guys too.." she said.

"Okay..Chaeyeonnie.." They said at the same time.

"One more things..like usual Jaemin..expose his doing to the media at 8.00 a.m. I already sent it to your email.." she said. Jaemin gestured okay to her.

"Lets take a rest..I will tell about another plan in upcoming days. Now you guys can go take a rest.." she said to them. They nodded their head. Changbin and Yena took their things and went home.

"You will stay here tonight?" Jaemin asked her.

"No..I want to think another plan.."

"Don't overwork.." He said.

"Jaemin.." She suddenly called his name. Jaemin looked to her.

"What?"

"Mmm..nothing. You can go back." She shook her head. Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows as he confused with her. Why she call his name suddenly?

"You want to tell me something?" Jaemin asked her.

"Mmm..nevermind..i will tell you on this weekend." Chaeyeon said.

"What is it Chaeyeon?"

"You should go now.." Chaeyeon chased him. He shook his head and smiled slowly.