Chapter 3

Jeno come out from the lift. 'I should go shower and then eat something..I need a rest before doing my mission tomorrow..' He said while walked to his house. He stood in front his house and key in the password and opened the brown door.

Suddenly, he sense something weird inside his house based on his guts. He took out his gun from his back and keep his house in dark. He know his own house as he feel something not right at here now. He saw someone's shadow.

"Who are you?" He asked that person. He can see a shadow behind his curtain at the balcony.

"I come to warn you." She is a woman. Her voice sound soft. 'How she can climbed here? My house at level three..or she didn't climb at all?' he mumbled inside his heart.

"Warn?" He stepped closer to her.

"You will be kill."

"Who dare to kill me?" Jeno said.

"I just come to inform you. Do not dig any further to the case happened in 3 years ago." She said.

"Inform? Are you the robin hood that people had been talking about?" Jeno just assumed as Haechan told she also want to find him too.

"Robin hood? What I do until I had been called like that, man." She chuckled behind the curtain. She seem not afraid and find its funny when he told about her.

"You act like heroin by killing people and cover your sin by give their money to people who in needed." Jeno said annoyed with her.

"Cover my sin?" She asked.

"Yup..if not, why you do all of those things?" Jeno asked her. Jeno can sense that she smirked behind the curtain.

"I don't need to explain to you." She said in calm.

"Police after you now and you will explain it later to me." Jeno said confidently. She laughed in loud when she heard that came out from his mouth. Jeno furrowed his eyebrows.

"Its not funny..i told the truth!" Jeno said in anger as she really getting his nerves just now.

"It's funny for me as you too confident..you think you really can catch me now?"

"You are here..of course I will not let you go."

"You are fool, right?" She asked.

"Fool?"

"Or you just pretend to be a fool cop?" She said.

"Hah?"

"I don't believe you are fool..it seem you just pretend to be a dumb cop." She said. Jeno hold his fists as she just bluntly said what she want. She don't filter her words.

"What you mean by that?"

"Police like you always abuse your power.." she explained what a meaning behind her words earlier. Jeno furrowed his eyebrows as he can't digest what she said.

"Abuse?" Jeno bite his lips. He don't know what she meant.

"You are corrupt police."

"Why you accuse me a corrupt police..you don't know what I do." He said in anger. He don't like people think he like other police too.

"20 years ago.."

"Whats with 20 years ago?"

"Ask your dad."

"My dad? What he did?"

"Im not stand here to do a story telling with you." She said in annoyed.

"What your name?" Jeno said while come closer to her. She make him wonder how she look alike. He heard chuckled behind the curtain. He took few step and quickly pull the curtain.