Chapter 8

Chaeyeon looked to the Yena and Changbin who sat in front of her now. Changbin got a bruised on their face and Yena luckily don't get something in her face. She bite her lips in hard as she hold her anger.

"Why you let them hurt you two?" Chaeyeon questioned him. She sound angry from her tone. Yena and Changbin lowered their head down. Its normal for them to get tortured.

"They use a violence to us..they want us to admit.." Changbin said. Chaeyeon sighed.

"Mmm..I already put you guys in trouble." Chaeyeon said in guilt.

"No..its our willingness to work under you." They said at the same time. Jaemin come and gave a ice pack to Changbin. He pressed on his bruises.

"Its look bad." He comments about Changbin's bruises.

"You guys already get fired?" Chaeyeon asked. They nodded their head.

"Your phones and other things?"

"We already burned it..as we know they try to track you.." Changbin told her.

"Good..use new numbers starting now..and I will give you two a new job." Chaeyeon said to them.

"What is it?" They sound excited to hear that.

"Changbin ..you will apply to police department as I will assign you to keep watch someone." Chaeyeon said.

"Okay..no worries." Changbin replied in excitement.

"Yena will open a mart."

"Mart? What mart?" They confused what she mean by mart. What kind of job that Yena will receive if she opened a mart.

"Your mart will become a place to sell and buy information." Chaeyeon explained to them.

"Its sound interesting." Yena said.

"I want you buy some info from Madam Wong." She said while pointing her finger to the picture of the old woman at the board. Yena and Changbin looked to the board.

"Her name is Madam Wong?" Yena asked.

"Yes..she quite popular for giving an information to the those people.." Chaeyeon said.

"Isnt she also come to our department last time?" Changbin said to Yena. Yena nodded her head as she also noticed her presence at their department.

"It seem interesting now." Jaemin said.

"She always met with Eric and some of our superior." Changbin told.

"It seem..she is not having normal relationships with them.." Chaeyeon told while stood up. She took a marker pen and wrote what Changbin's said. She took Eric's photos and put on the board too.

"I think they also planned something again.." Yena said.

"Yup..i noticed that as they keep holding a meeting among them. And unusual face also come out one by one now.." Chaeyeon said. Three of them nodded their head.

"I will go attack..tonight.." Chaeyeon told them.

"Chaeyeon..are you sure to attack him tonight?" Jaemin asked as its too sudden for her go attack.

"I just want to come warn." Chaeyeon said.

"You will kill him?" Yena asked.

"Yes..and just give a little warn to police and those corrupt people.."

"So..who this time target?" Changbin asked as he don't know who will be target this time.