Chapter 32

Yena and Jisung looked to the news on tv screen. It's midnight news. They looked to each other. Their face in shocked to see that news. Chaeyeon and Jeno only solved those things in one day.

"Is it they really get their punishment?" Jisung asked in disbelief.

"People signed the petition and it more that 200 000 participants to sign it..it seem this matter already caught public's attention.." Yena said.

"She not kill them but she let the public punish them.." Jisung said based on his observations.

"It will be worse.."

"It means she torture them with humiliation before they will be kill.."

"I thought she already change to considerate person but she become more cruel.." Yena said.

"She not that cruel..she just think if they died now..its not worth for their wrongdoings. So thats why she let them being punish like this first.." Jisung tol what he felt about Chaeyeon's doing.

"Ouh..its make sense.." Yena agreed with Jisung.

"She will never do something without a reason." Jisung said.

"Yup..i think she already planned and just play safe with us and Jeno." Yena told. Jisung nodded his head.

Kring.kring. The phone is ringing suddenly. Jisung looked to the caller and he mouthed to Yena. Its Chaeyeon who call him. Yena ask him to answer it. Jisung pick up the call and put it on speaker.

"Hello." Jisung said.

"What you guys doing? You want to go sleep already?" Chaeyeon asked them.

"We are not yet..we watched a midnight news about them.."

"You already saw it.." She said.

"Yes.." Jisung and Yena said at the same time.

"Prepare the place for bbq.." Chaeyeon said to him.

"Hah?" Two of them in shocked. Whats going on with Chaeyeon's head.

"We gonna celebrates it.."

"Oh my god..are you been serious?" Jisung asked her.

"Yes.."

"We are free now..no need to be involved with those anymore.." yena sound happily.

"Yes..jeno and I on my way..we gonna arrive in 15 minutes."

"Okay.."

"Mark and Changbin also on their way too.." Chaeyeon said to them.

"Alright..boss.." Two of them told in excitement.

"And one more thing.."

"What is it Chaeyeon?"

"Will you guys follow me?" Chaeyeon asked them.

"I will and I already promised to be always at your side.." Jisung said. He already promised to himself to be with her after she saved him. He want to pay her good deed.

"Me too..wherever you go.. i will go." Yena said to her."

"Okay.. we will go travel after this..and leave all those things behind.."

"Yes..we will enjoy our live now." Yena said.

"Yup..i will hang up now."