Chapter 29

Jeno parked his car in front the house. It had a wide field in next to it and had some shady tree. Jeno come out from his car. He looked to his bumper. 'Not dented too much..' He said and then he looked to his window.

"It seem my forehead only had a little scratch.." He said while touched his forehead and then he groaned in pain.

"It still had a deep cut.." He mumbled and then walked to house in front him. He took out a key and entered the house silently. He assumed everyone already fall asleep. Suddenly, the lamp had been switched on by someone. Jeno turned his face around. He heard the footsteps came to him. 'What excuse I make to her?' He want to make excuse. She hold his chin and turned his face to him. Her face tell that she really shocked about it.

"I can explain.." He said to her. She took his palm and wrote something. She want to pretend that she can't speak yet.

What happened to you?

" i hit something on my way to here..i drive in a drowsy state.." He said. She seem not disbelief with his words. She wrote again.

I want to see your car.

"Hah?"

I don't believe with your words.

"You want to be a cop now?" He teased her.

You got into accident. Is it someone chasing you now?

She looked worried about him. Jeno smiled and shook his head slowly. He patted her hands, slowly.

"Everything is fine..no one chasing me. You don't need to worry." He said. She sighed.

"Why you don't sleep yet? You having a nightmare again?" He asked in concern. She shook her head. She gestured him to wait at there for a while. She walked to her room and then come out in few second while brought a first aid kits.

"I can treat my own wound.." He said. She ignored his words and brought him to have a seat at living room. She is facing him now.

"You don't need to trouble yourself." She put her finger on her mouth to ask Jeno be quiet for a while. Jeno bite his lips. She opened the kits and took out a some medicine to apply on his wound. She put an ointment on a cotton and start to apply on his wound. Jeno groaned in pain. She stopped and looked to him.

"Its not hurt..but can you don't press to hard.." he said. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Are you waiting for me, Chaeyeon?"
Jeno asked her. She continued to help clean his wound.

"Is it you had something to say to me?" Jeno asked her. Chaeyeon stopped and looked to him. She took his hands and write something.

Are you kidnap Prof Jung?

"They told you?"

Why you do that?

"I want to revenge on your behalf.." He said. Chaeyeon looked to him and she point to herself, she want to reconfirm it's because of her.

"Yes.on your behalf?"

Why?

"I want to repay back what my dad done to your family.."