Chapter 6

Chaeyeon walked to the houses near to the playground . Her neighborhood already went dark as it's already pass the midnight. 'I will take a rest and then go to Jaemin at dawn..' she said to herself. She kept walked and suddenly she hear someone's step at her back. She took out her gun and ready to point to the shadow.

"Its me, Anne," There is a woman voice. Chaeyeon turned her body around and looked to the woman who come out from the dark. She sighed as she know who is she.

"Why are you here, Yena? Don't I tell do not come unless I asked you." She said in stern. Yena looked to her.

"But there is urgent thing that I need to tell you.." she said in anxious.

"What?"

"They come after you now." Yena said.

"So? They always target me..as I never interested to be work with you guys." She already know about it. Yena bite her lips.

"Our management had changed now..our head already know about you. They planned to find you.." Yena add on.

"Who in charge now?" Chaeyeon asked as she don't know who in charge.

"Everything change now..someone who had more power and I heard he had a lot of connections.." Yena said. Chaeyeon put her gun back to her back. 'I think I know who is involve in this..' she said in her heart.

" That leaders took in charge and change our management. They know about our secret team had asked your help for few times already.." Yena said to her.

"It seem Eric is no longer with his real intentions anymore.." Chaeyeon said.

"I don't know either he under pressure or what..as he let the management had been taken over.." Yena don't know what to say as she doesn't want to accuse Eric for change or what.

"Everyone had their own greed Yena.." Chaeyeon said. She don't believe Eric under pressure. 'If he really had his own integrity..he will not let someone handle his team but now he changed...someone must offer he something..' Chaeyeon mumbled inside her heard.

"Mmm.." Yena looked to Chaeyeon as she had been quiet for a while. She knows Chaeyeon must think something. She always prepared and plan before something happened.

"I will look on it..you don't need to worry about it." She said while looked to Yena.

"Alright but..now.. I, Changbin need to give a cooperation and will be interrogates by them too.."

"Is it only two of you? Or whole department?" She asked.

"Whole..they want to know about you more as you are the one who keep give information to us for all these times.." Yena said. Chaeyeon relieved as the possibility for two of them will not be caught is lower if the whole department will get interrogate by them.

"They find me a threat right now? It seem they really had a lot of information that public doesn't know.."She said.

"Yes.."

"Mmm.."

"What we should do now?" Yena asked to know what next step she had for them.

"Ask Changbin come here after you guys finish. Don't let them caught you." Chaeyeon said.

"Alright.."

"I will ask Jaemin to help you guys hide your real identity and about your family..they will be safe. As you are using your false identity." Chaeyeon said to her.

"Thank you..Anne.,"

"No need to use Anne anymore..as you no longer bind to them." Chaeyeon said to her.