Chapter 16

Ting.tong.ting.tong. Chaeyeon walked weakly to the door. She opened and looked to the man who stood in front door. Jisung must tell him about her condition.

"What are you doing here, Jaemin?" She asked in weak and have a soar voice.

"You got shot! Why you don't go to us straight away?" Jaemin got angry to her. He touched her forehead. Its hot. Chaeyeon pushed his hands away from her forehead slowly.

"You got fever. You already treat your wounds?" Jaemin asked her. Chaeyeon remember the scene last night. She became silent.

"I already treat..I got fever because I too late to treat it" she said.

"What happened actually?" Jaemin asked while followed her to go insides. She sat at the couch.

"Its because me being careless."

"Careless?"

"They want to catch me this time..and I don't be careful.,"

"What?"

"I already kill Mr. Kim. Next mission, I want you guys get prepared..they already aware about me now.." she said while go to kitchen.

"You sit and have a rest.. I will make a porridge for you." Jaemin pushed her away from kitchen. She did like Jaemin asked. She sat at her couch and looked to Jaemin who took out her pot and rice.

"I already know who behind this.." She said in lower. Jaemin looked to her but his hands stil move around to make a porridge for her.

"Mmm..is it that person was someone you know?" She nodded her head. Jaemin bite his lips.

"I will join a hand with Jeno." She said.

"What?"

"I will sent Changbin to him. Changbin will help him to oversee Eric's team and what current situation.." She said.

"He already know you are Chaeyeon?"

"No..he don't know. He only.."

"Only what?" Suddenly, her phone is ringing. She don't answer his question and quickly pick up the call. Jaemin bite his lips and looked to her who had answering the call.

"Juyeon.." she called that name.

"Are you home now?"

"Yes..im not feeling well." She said.

"You already go to hospital?"

"I have someone take care me now." She said. Jaemin smiled as she refer to him.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Chaeyeon bite her lips. 'He followed me..she must already ask her people to find out about people around me..'

"Why you call me? Do you need something?" She changed the topic.

"Your mom will back here soon. You don't want to meet her?" He said. 'You don't need to lie to me... Juyeon. I know where is she.' She said in her heart.

"Chaeyeon.. are you listening to me? Or you choose to not go meet her?" He asked her.

"Why you tried so hard to make me in good relationships with her, Juyeon?"

"She still your mom.."

"She don't admit me as her daughter and tried to remove me from her life for few times already.." she said.

"Aunt is sick. You need.."

"Sick? What kind of sick she has? Huh..she only pretend to be sick." She got mad.

"Listen..its true she sick now. You need to take care her eventhough you guys are not in good relationship."

"Why must I? she don't care about me at all..she only want to make me suffer."