Chapter 28

Yena looked to the woman who played with a dog under the tree. She seem happy and seem she is not having any trouble. Jisung come stood next to her. Two of them looked to each other. Yena smiled to him and then looked to that woman again.

"Is she getting okay?"

"Yes..and she smile a lot lately.. and she seem not having any hatred anymore." Yena said.

"She start to move on already.." Jisung said.

"Yup..and she also want to talk about Jaemin already..." Yena said in relief.

"I relieved she already okay like that.." Jisung said.

"She mentioned something to me last time.." Yena said.

"About what?"

"She want to stop all the revenge.."

"Why?"

"I don't know..she don't mention a reason..she just said like that only..."

"But now Jeno already kidnapped Prof Jung and will kidnap other soon.." Jisung scratching his head. Yena nodded her head as she agreed with that. Two of them also involve in that kidnapping scene.

"Mmm..I will let Chaeyeon know about it.." Yena said.

"it seem she already regained her self back.."

"Yes.."

"What make she think like that?"

"Maybe she make decisions after she gave a thought.." Yena said.

"Mmm..we will wait for her to talk about it."

"Yes..i will go to her now. She still don't eat yet.." Yena said. Jisung nodded his head.

"Jeno will come today.."

"Alright..I will tell her about it." Yena said. Jisung nodded his head. Yena walked over and leave Jisung alone at there. She stood next to Chaeyeon.

"You don't want to go inside? You still not eat yet.." Yena asked her. Chaeyeon looked to her and smile and shook her head. Yena smiled.

"Jeno will come today.." Yena said. Chaeyeon pick up the dog and carried it with both of her hands.

"Where is he going past week?" Yena startled as she suddenly ask her about Jeno. She smiled when she saw Yena's reaction.

"You..you can talk already?"

"Only you know about it.." Chaeyeon said while smiled.

"Why? Why you don't let other know about it?"

"I want to settle something.."

"Is it regarding to Jeno?"

"Mmm..where is he going last week?"

"He planned a revenge on your behalf.." Yena said.

"On my behalf? Why he?"

"Chaeyeon..don't you think Jeno like you?" Yena said while looked to her. Chaeyeon lowered her head. Yena hold her hands.

"Mmm..what he had done?"

"He already kidnapped Prof Jung..and now..he will kidnapped his dad and your mom.." Yena said.

"He already turn to bad person because of me.." Chaeyeon said in lower.

"He don't kill them and he wait for you to give punishment to them.." Yena said.

"I want let things go now..Yena."

"Why?"

"In these past months, I feel myself in other world..no hate and no revenge..I love to sit here with you guys.. without being a revengeful person. I just want to live like this from now on." Chaeyeon said.