Chapter 7

Jeno looked to the couple who sat in front of him now. A woman who had age around him had keep pestering next to the old man. He think his eyes getting sore now. Its not because of jealousy but it more to disgusting to see what in front of him right now.

"I don't come for lunch to see you two keep doing intimacy." Jeno said while looked to his bowl. He hate to be at there but his dad asked he to come and he also had something to ask actually to them.

"Why are you said like that? You make Yeeun shy.."

"You are old enough dad.. I don't need to filter my words.." He said while gave a death stare to his dad and the woman who next to his dad.

"If its about the past..im sorry.we share a same feelings.," His dad said. Jeno feel like he want to vomit now. He don't care about that all. He knew what his father refer too.

"Mr.Jihoon..there's a call for you." The maid said.

"You two eat first..i will come later." He said while stood up. He left two of them alone.

"Jeno..." She called him softly.

"How you feel to be with old man?" He asked in sarcastically. He looked to her with intense glare. Its show that he really hate her.

"Mmm.."

"You don't need to be concerned about me..as you now is my stepmother..no longer my lover.." He said while hold his fork and knife. He cut the meat into small pieces.

"Mmm.."

"You should know your limit.." Jeno said while focus cutting his meat.

"Why are you said like that?"

"I know you let someone to follow me around right?"he said while stared to her again.

"Mmm.."

"You choose my dad..and you should treat him well. Not playing like a bitch at here..you want him and you also want his son too.." Jeno said in stern.

"You.." Her cheeks become red as he scolded her like that.

"I will not hesitate to tell my dad if you keep people follow me around." Jeno said to her.

"Is it wrong for me to concern about you?" She said.

"What relationship you had with me now? I am your stepson and you are my stepmom." He said in stern.

"Mmm.."

"Don't let me lost my patience..its enough for me being a stupid to love you in the past. Now you should know your limit.." He sounded hard. She looked to him.

"I.."

"You already get what you want..that I can't give. So please move on and take care my dad well." He said. Yeeun looked to him. It seem he really no longer had a feeling for her anymore.

"One more things..what a relationship you had with Madam wong and why Jisung met you during his last day?" Jeno questioned her. Her face seem shocked and she quickly changed.

"What you mean by that?"

"I don't know that you know Jisung..what secret you had with my dad. Did you two do something behind me?" Jeno asked.

"Mmm.." there is silent for a moment. Yeeun can't answer his questions. Suddenly, Jihoon came and join them back. The question had been hanged like that.

"Honey..Mr.Kim ask us to go over his place tonight." Jihoon come and sat at his place back. Jeno furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who is Mr.Kim?" Jeno asked.