Meat up

Astrid POV
"Hey ast what's up" " oh hey ruff where's tuff I have don't see you two apart very often" " well tuffs hanging out with Bella, you know if you waited a few more months you might have had to share your wedding with them the two love birds are getting really close" " wow tuff better watch out bella is not one to mess with and nethers her family." " yeah especially now your going to be apart of it" " yeah I can't wait we're leaving tomorrow I can't wait to see hiccup and everyone ells again."

Time skip
No ones POV
Everyone was all packed and ready to go. Astrid's parents where riding together on a voluntary typhoomarang named torch and even though they were hesitant they got on and were now happily seated on the back of the big red dragon. Stoic was riding with valka on Cloudjumper and Gobber had taken a liking to a hobblegrump he named grump; he had been hanging around the forge after Gobber helped him out of a dragon net trap in the woods and the gang are riding the same dragons they had bonded with before the battle of Berk. " all right stormfly let's go to a wedding more specifically my wedding. Everyone ready," without waiting for a response Astrid says "Let's go" and she and valka take of with the other riders and dragons following.

Half way through the ride they hear the familiar screech of the night fury but couldn't see it. And then a black blur lands on stormflys back and the night fury comes into view just above the Berkians riders. They were all confused as to what just happens and then there ears herd laughter coming from behind them " always the show off aren't you hiccup" Gunnar giggles and blitzed was just chuckling. "Well you know me I like to amaze" hiccup says while taking of his helmet and giving Astrid a kiss " I misted you m'lady " " I misted you so babe" Astrid says back and turns in the saddle and jesters hiccup to bend down so she can kiss him back. The barkians were still amazing by the stunt hiccup just did and the fact that everyone was acting like nothing had happen. Hiccup then jumped of stormfly and landed on the light fury who then proceeded to carry him back up and he hops of and into toothless saddle as if nothing had happened " hey mum you know how light fury's can fire into the sky and then if they fly through it they disappear turns out night fury's can do it to but instead of flying through there plasma blast they draw power from lightning like the skril." By the look on fishlegs is face his inner dragon geeky side was about to burst about the findings on this new fact about night fury's. " cool bro how did you find that out" Bella asks " well let's just say it really isn't a good idea to fly through a lightning storm and oh my Thor getting his by lightning is painful." "You know it's a miracle your still alive the amount of stupid stuff you do I mean who would have thought you were 20 you act like a 3 year old" Astrid yells at hiccup and valkas nodding in agreement " and you both love me for it" " that we do" valka says " oh hello berkians I forgot you would be flying with ast and mum and sis" " how did you forget we've been hear the entire time" " oh well sorry, hello mr and mis hofferson how are you" " we're good thank you hiccup" " don't worry you will get used to flying eventually I mean you should have seen me and Astrid on our first flights I ended up falling in a lake and Astrid didn't stop screaming in my ear on her first flight omt she has a pear of lungs." " HICCUP I'm going to kill you" " see what I mean, ok I'm going to go see why ast wants to kill me" hiccup then flys to the font of the group where Astrid is " what's up Astrid what did I do this time?" Hiccup asks. " nothing I just wanted you to come and fly with me I scent seen you in forever." "Astrid I love you" " i love you more" " I love you most"

Time skip
They finally landed on the island and set up camp everyone looking forward to the wedding the girls were all giggling and gossip on who will be the next to be wed it was ether going to be heather and Eret or Bella and tuff. " I'm thinking Bella but honestly tuff will have to get down on both ness and beg valka and stoic for her hand honestly there more protective over her than female razorwips are of there eggs." Hiccup says whilst walking toward the girls. They all laughed at this.