the wedding part 1

Fishlegs pov

"O my Thor look at those boats." I screeched there were huge boats in the harbor some with berserk crest on them others with different tribble crests but what was so amazing about them what how big they were and how many there where I didn't realize the berserkers had so many allies. "hey chef." They were all steering at the boats as well they were at least 4 times as big as ours. Chef stopped steering at them after I called out his name "yes Fishlegs." He said walking over to me I just pointed at one of the boats it was smaller than the rest but it was still fairly big but that wasn't what I was showing him it was the tribble crest I was pointing at as it looked familiar, I just couldn't remember where I had seen it before "that Fishlegs is Alvin the traitorous ship but why is here I don't know." Answering the unasked question. I gulped Alvin and stoic were enemies I think stoic would rather make friends with a dragon than become allies with Alvin and the outcasts I could feel he was angry

A day before berks' arrival

Hiccup

"Dagur" I said as I unmounted toothless and took of my helmet "long time no see. Hey mala hey heather how is everyone?" "Brother where all great" "hi heather" I hear Freya Astrid and rowan say from behind me. "hiccup we weren't expecting you for another day" mala says "yeah sorry about that we set of early so we could check on the dragons migrations on the way and since they where all fine we came her seeming there was no point in going back home and then going again I hope you don't mind." "not at all your rooms are ready you be sleeping in your huts." Ok great thanks mala." we all went of to get changed in to our casual clothes and freshen up after our flight. I went to find Dagur after getting changed only to bump into Bella "hey sis, how are you?" I asked her "hey bro heather said you wouldn't be here until tomorrow also I'm good thanks. Where's rowan" rowan is in her hut and if she's not there I don't know" "thanks bro, see you late" she was about to run of to find her best friend aka rowan. They have been friends ever since they met. "wait row where's mum" "she's with mala talking about whatever dull things adults talk about, bye." With that she ran off violate chasing after her. I finally found dagur he was in the great hall talking to Alvin who had arrived a little while after us. "hey Alvin hey Dagur." I say as I walk in.

Narrator pov

As hiccup says hi dagur and Alvin turn around "hiccup ling tome no see" Alvin says as he turns around "hey brother what can I do you for" "who's coming to the wedding and when will they be arriving" "well the only people you have to worry about is your old tribe and there arriving tomorrow" "ok I'll go tell the gang. Have fun telling stoic the vast your friends with both Alvin and dragons" a face of realization hit dagur and me and Alvin left dagur in his realization.

Next day (the berkians arrival)

"Welcome chef stoic to berserker island" dagur calls out as the berkians ship docks in the harbor. Hiccup and his sister and the gang were siting in their amour and helmets watching the scene unfold "chef dagur congratulations" "no need for the for the formality. Anyway, i would like to introduce to you my betrothed mala and my sister and soon to be chefdes of this tribe heather. Now chef I wish to place a few rules:

No attacking any of my guest no matter if their enemy's

No attacking the dragons

And that's all really, now I must go and get ready for the welcoming fest tonight coming dear" "coming Dagur nice to meat you stoic" mala says whilst doing a bow before turning to leave with Dagur.

Fishlegs pov

So, berserkers were friends with dragon's, wow! I bet they have all sorts of new dragons we can add to the book of dragons. I'm not quite sure how stoics going to take all this though. Dagur is now friends with dragons and is willingly allowing the outcastes on his island. I hear laughing from above and so I look up to see 6 people all dressed in what looked like dragon scaled armor. I was wondering what they were laughing at then I saw the twins laughing so I decided to ask them "hey ruff tuff what you laughing at?" "well, my dear brother-in-law, Snotlout just got pushed into the harbor after trying to flirting with dagers sister. Wow who are they!" they were pointing to the people I had seen earlier on the cliff in the weird armor. I then realize me snotlout and the twins were the only ones on the docks the chefs and Gober had left.

Rowan pov

We had all only just gotten over laughing after heather pushed some short weirdo of a Viking into the harbor my guess is, he tried to flirt with her. According to hiccup his name is Snotlout and as soon as he got pushed into the harbor Astrid was the first to start laughing and shouted something along the lines of "serves you right troll brained pig." "hey gang how about we go introduce ourselves." Hiccup said as he begins to get up and I could tell he was smiling behind his mask. We were going to jump we all got up and jump it was the best feeling ever being able to fly like a dragon or at least glide like a Dragon and the look on the berkians faces just made my day.

Fishlegs

They just jumped of that cliff what on earth there going to be killed! The twins were just stood their mouths open like jaws on the flaw open. Then they grew wings? How did they grow wings? I had to learn more about where they come from. "hi there" the one in the black armor said "I'm the dragon master this is the dragon mistress but you can call me Dominus (apparently its Latin for master I also couldn't think of anything else)" he said "and my name is Jessica" the girl in the blue armor says "and this is my gang Freya, Rowan, Gunnar and Blitzen." The black one finishes "come we will show you to your rooms as it seems you have missed your tour guide and we know our way around" the one in the red armor offers to us. This would be a great opportunity to learn more about there tribe and they look to be our age cool.