NOTE

Thank you.

This story had a rough time waiting. But to you, waiting for someone isn't really a bad thing. Just like Osiah who'd waited Claire for roughly 9 years without assurance, what more if you already find your soulmate.

Prosecute the Dominance isn't really revolving on what love does Claire and Osiah had. The main concept of why I write this story to you is because I want to tell to everyone, even into myself that love can wait even you both just had a short time being into a relationship.

Chase your dreams, strive hard to fulfill your promises to yourself then go back to him/her when you already knew that you are now successful, and s/he is also successful.

This book is now officially closed by April 6, 2021. I had a great time writing this novel, I hope it taught you lessons that you can apply in your life.

Dra. Claire Sebastiana Manalo-Kriston and Atty. Osiah Matthew Kriston had a great prosecution with you all.

---

Asturias Series:

#1 Prior Against Justice (Completed) - Atasha and Yuan's story.

#2 My Love, Physique Edifice (Completed) - Blaire and James' story.

#3 Prosecute the Dominance (Completed) - Claire and Osiah's story.

#4 Remember the Heiress (Completed) - Dane and Harry's story.

#5 Availing the Truth (On-Going) - Elisha and Gab's story.