Twenty Seven. Little girl.

Play "Beg"- Leon Thomas

*sexual content*

I could only pray Harry could see where he was going as he rushed us of the dance floor. Everyone was too occupied with their own activities to notice Harry's impulsive decision to carry me around like some rag doll. He knew I loved it though, his fingers adorning pretty nail polish grabbing handfuls of my thighs made me feel safe and extremely turned on.

I felt a little pinch on my skin which made me yelp, followed by Harry sexily chuckling into my neck. I couldn't deny how good the pain felt though, it was like an extra layer of sickly sweet seduction drizzled on top of an already sinful ice cream sunday.

"Brace yourself," Harry warned, right before a cool metal surface could be felt on the skin of my back through the spaghetti strap dress. He pushed me through the door and into what I'm guessing was a corridor, the music became muffled once the door had re-closed behind us.

I was practically panting now that we were alone, subtly trying to get any friction I could through my underwear by swaying my hips against his torso. He greedily pushed me into him to help my movements once he realised what I needed, his rough actions creating a pool of want I knew he would feel if he just touched me. I needed it.

"Touch me Harry," I breathed, I sounded desperate. And it's because I fucking was.

"Aw my poor little girl. You really want to risk people seeing me fuck you with my fingers hm?" He was patronising me, and somehow it made me moan slightly under my breath. Harry stilled.

"Yes, yes. I don't care please." I tried to continue causing friction against him, his abs could be felt through my underwear and his rings on his hands were being pressed tightly into my flesh.

Harry just chuckled and continued to walk slowly to wherever his destination was, gently moving his hand from my waist down to under my dress from behind. I moved my hips to try and get his hand to go further but I felt a sharp sting on my ass.

"Fuck" I moaned, repeating the action to get him to do it again whilst he continued walking a steady pace, my legs still wrapped round his waist.  He did do it again, and I clawed at his back through his shirt at the hot desire I was feeling for him.

Harry hissed at the pain whilst I shifted my hips lower so I could grind on his now hardened length through his jeans, and I slowly felt his hand start to slide back under my dress.

"You're such a good girl Angel, you want my fingers hm?" Harry kept praising me whilst edging his hand to my underwear, finally slipping his fingers under the soaked material and running his index back and fourth.

"Look at you, so needy aren't we? Beg." He spoke firmly.

"What? Harry just- fuck- please I can't take this. I've wanted this for so long," I moved my hips again as his ring and index finger stayed sat right at my entrance, sinking myself down onto him as he continued to walk slowly down the dark hallway.

"If you want me to go faster all you have to do is ask baby," he whispered, only slightly curling his fingers to massage just the right spot that had me rolling my eyes back into my head.

I continued to rock my hips back and fourth as much as I could before it wasn't enough to satisfy me the way I knew he could. "Harry please go faster, I'm begging you I need it please."

Suddenly I was slammed down onto the bottom of a black metal staircase that led up and out of the hallway we were in. Without another word he took both my knees in each of his hands and spread my legs open, making eye contact with me as a bit of glistening saliva dribbled from his mouth and onto my clit.

For a quite second he let himself admire me, his eyes racking over every inch of me as he pressed his lips together and closed his eyes tightly.

With no warning he flattened his tongue and licked all the way across me, before focusing on the most sensitive nerve endings and sucking harshly. His mouth was hot and needy and his eyes were still closed as he grabbed my hips with this urgency I'd never seen from him before.

My breaths were getting quicker as he wouldn't stop his endless attack, I began to move my hips against his mouth and he used one hand to steady me whilst the other snaked up to my neck before choking me gently. He paused and looked up at me with dilated pupils.

"Is this okay?" His voice was hoarse as he asked for me consent, and I all did was wrap my hand around his own on my neck to severely tighten the hold.

Harry smirked proudly at me, feeling the need to reward me by delving two fingers inside me, curling them upwards at first but then suddenly looking at me, a dark glint appeared  in his eye making me moan softly in anticipation of what he was going to do.

Pleasure was all I could feel when he drastically changed his pace, vigorously rocking his whole hand up and down with his two fingers still deep inside. He applied pressure to my clit with his thumb and instinctively choked me harder as he neared my edge.

You could here how wet I was for him, the hallway echoing the erotic sounds of my heavy moaning. "Fuck you're pussy is so tight, imagine my cock inside you baby yeah? It would stretch you out so much little girl." He sounded out of breath, and his voice was extremely low and sensual as he spoke to me. It made me clench around his fingers.

Harry hung his head at the action, he was on his knees in front of me more of a moaning mess than I was and I revelled in what I was doing to him, what I was making him feel.

I was so close now, I could feel my eyes rolling back as I kept chanting Harry's name over and over and rocking my hips to meet his thrusts his hand was making. I could feel my whole body move with the impact of how rough he was being, it was making me slip of the step I was sitting on leading me to grasp the metal railing with one hand for balance.

"You will fucking look at me when you cum, understand?" Harry spoke with lust ridden venom in his tone, the idea of me not looking at him making him angry.

"Yes! Yes I understand, just don't stop" I practically yelled, causing Harry to use the hand he was choking me with to cover my mouth instead and I used my free hand to wrap around his wrist that was now on my face for support.

"I would never."

My orgasm hit me so hard I nearly closed my eyes to cope but I remembered Harry's words, so I locked vision with him once he flicked his eyes up from watching his fingers go inside me with a slightly parted mouth and furrowed eyebrows.

"That's it, good girl." He coaxed me through it and I'd never felt something so powerful. This cold yet hot electricity went through my abdomen and up my spine leaving my legs a shaking mess as I moaned into his hands that was still on my mouth.

Once I'd stopped cumming Harry slid his fingers out and I whined at the loss of contact. He then licked his fingers clean and moaned softly when he did so.

Without a word he pulled my underwear back up and smoothed my dress out. Leaning down he kissed me on the forehead and scooped me up in his arms.

He then continued carrying me out the building where the same car was parked in the carpark now. I didn't question it as Harry sat me in the back seat and buckled me up, mumbling to the driver about my address.

"What about you?" I sleepily asked him, we clearly couldn't ignore the straining material stretched over his large length as he sat legs spread in the car.  He palmed himself over his jeans when I looked curiously at his size whilst biting my lip, before he breathed deeply and composed himself to glance at me with a soft smile.

"You're my Angel, and she's tired. When you're ready you can ruin my life baby. All you have to do is ask."

—————————————————
A//n
UMMMMM SO YEAH. Sik one hope you liked the chapter ig 😏