Thirty one. Unfamiliar.

Play " One last Night"- Vaults

Harrys POV

Watching her shuffle shyly to the bathroom I couldn't help but watch her hungrily. She didn't realise how beautiful she was and it was driving me fucking crazy.

It wasn't just the looks, sure she was so fucking sexy with her long legs and big eyes- but her heart...it just captivated me. I was drawn to her and pulling away seemed impossible right now.

Continuing to watch her she started to undress as she walked to the shower, raising her t-shirt over her head. Should be my t-shirt she's wearing but whatever, i'm patient i'll wait.

I was drinking her in now, her soft golden skin and her delicate frame. She was insatiable- my little angel, such an addiction after all. Turning her head to me her little blonde ringlets sat gently down the curve of her spine, she reminded me of a dancer, she was so graceful in every move she made. I knew she was too delicate for me but I didn't care, I knew my girl could take it.

"No touching Styles," she warned me, her sultry voice breathing past her pouty lips. Every kiss we had felt next level, her lips were so sexy she had no idea what I wanted to do with her.

I nodded quickly, complying and submissively walking behind her like a damn puppy. This women had me wrapped around her finger I swear to god. I couldn't take my eyes of her though, her hips swaying enticed me in this daze of everything Angelina, she was all I was at this moment. Every possible sense had been hijacked with images of her.

Every moment I had spent with her from the first day I saw her in class had been captivating, my oxygen tasted different if I wasn't near her, like there wasn't enough of it for me to breathe right. As soon as my eyes flickered to hers there was something, I don't know what it was but it felt...good. She feels good, but she has no fucking idea what she's gotten herself into with me. I couldn't help it though, she was better than cherry coke- my new addiction I suppose.

"Turn around," I heard her whisper gently, and I realised her fingers were wrapped around the hem of her joggers, waiting to pull them off.

I rolled my eyes jokingly but turned around anyway, i'd do anything she asked.

I flinched when the sudden sound of the shower filled the room, the hot steam following slightly after. I was so on edge right now, I couldn't even remember what day it fucking was- everything was her. Just her.

Pulling my hands up I linked them behind my head and looked to the ceiling in some sort of prayer, the images running through my head of what was behind me right now was sending me straight to the devil. S'alright though, I'm going there anyway.

"You can look now baby." I froze, taking a deep breath at the sound of her voice. I knew she was nervous, she didn't need to be though, i'd look after her.

Slowly turning around I physically had to draw a breath and close my eyes for a second, fuck me i'm going to hell.

She stood with one arm wrapped round her middle, her legs slightly crossed and soapy water flowing smoothly over her skin. She pushed her hair back of her face and locked eyes with me- telling me something with them, something I couldn't figure out.

Reaching for the soap she lathered some in her hands and smoothed the bubbles over her chest, throwing her head back when it got a bit sensitive round her nipples. She was a different level of perfection, and I forgot to breathe. She had no idea what she was doing to me.

Watching her some more I felt the feeling growing, the frustration, the need to be near her. I got it a lot, if I was with her or not it was still there. It was always there and I didn't know how to escape it, but I didn't know if I wanted too.