Thirty Two. Hush.

Listen to "Little Dark Age"- by MGMT

Once me and Harry had pulled up to college I felt
this nauseating fever run through my veins. It wasn't like I could sense something bad was going to happen because that's not how I felt, it's just that the more I dwelled on it the more painfully worried I became.

After everything with Harry in the shower this morning I found myself feeling more okay with who I was, it sounded weird on paper but in my head it made a lot more sense. I had no fucking clue what came over me though, there was just something about watching Harry submit to me that made my heart pulsate even faster than it already was when I was around him.

" Right," Harry began, "we're here how do you feel?"

I could tell he was worried for me because he had this little crease between his eyebrows and I wanted so badly to kiss away his fear. I didn't know where we stood though, we have obviously been together sexually, but was I allowed to kiss him when I wanted to? I hope I could, I couldn't shake him- never could from the beginning.

"I feel okay", I replied softly, "I don't know how I'm supposed to act when I walk in. I don't see how I can pretend nothings happened though..."

Harry smiled softly at me but tried to avoid strong eye contact like he knew something I didn't, it was weird because there was this hidden tension in the air all the way here on his end and I couldn't for life of me bring it upon myself to ask what was the matter. He tends to run away when I ask him a question.

Although I do have to give it to him, opening up about his Dad meant the world to me and I wish more than anything I could just do the same for him and tell him about my past- but I physically can't get the words to breathe passed my stupid lips.

Harry wrapped his arm round my shoulder, showing me affection in public was new for us and I really really tried so hard not to show my growing smile.

"S'alright Angel, just stay with me things might go better than you think." Nothing was said after that we just continued to walk through the dreaded entrance, Harry with his head held forward and mine strictly focused on the weird blue carpet that coated the floor.

Blue used to be my favourite colour you know, it's wanderlust character and crisp ocean shades enticed me when I was little. I love the ocean, I just haven't been in a while so the memory sadly fades.

Now though I would tell you I didn't have a favourite colour, that it was silly child's play and that you needed to grow up. Then after I told you that I would tell you my favourite colour was green. The forest-jade iris kind. No particular reason why.

As we continued walking a random thought popped up in my mind, the familiarity of my surroundings causing my memories to swirl. "Harry?" I called out quickly, just voicing my thoughts.

"Yes darling?" He had a little frown on his face still, his hair was fluffy from the shower too- and it made me happy knowing it smelt like my shampoo. Although I will miss his vanilla rose scent.

"After I ran out before, you know when Mr Mavis tried to- anyways what actually happened after that, we never spoke about it?"

His steps faltered a little, and he cleared his throat before looking away from my face. He was acting so strange, the closer we got to the classroom the weirder he was acting.

"I just threatened him not to hurt you and left...he was pissing me off too much to be near him." I scanned his frame quickly, not ignoring the tension that was now in the air. He was hiding something, but classic me wasn't going to interrogate him because I was too scared he wouldn't like the questions and hide behind his mask again.