chapter 23

"so lads, and ladies" niall said cheekily nodding at me and danielle once we got back to the hotel suite. "what would you liike to do?" 

"i've got a few things inmind" louis said, looking at me and waggiling his eyebrows, which earnt hiim a playfull slap from me, bfore i embraced him in a massive hug.

"ewwwwww, no" niall said, covering his eyes. "i meant something we can all do, like um, i don't know. help me out here zayn" niall whined like a kid.

"no can do mate" zayn winked cheekily. 

"errgggghhh" niall moaned sarcastically.

"how about a twitcam?" liam added.

"yes!" niall fisted pumped the air "finally someone can think of something good to do."

"oh niall we could of thought of plenty of good stuff" Louis said suggestively, looking at me once again and wiggiling his eyebrows, while we all went and sat on the couches.

"Lou, shut it" niall said, jokinly, yet didn't want to talk about stuff like that...

Liam went to his room and got his laptop, returning and sitting on the sofa, while firing it up.

"everyone huddle round" Liam called as he set up a twitcam and placed it on the coffee table.

the sofa wasn't that big so Danielle sat on liams lap, i sat on louis lap, who was next to liam and harry sat next to us and niall and zayn sat on the floor, with the backs against the sofa.

Liam pulled out his phone and quickly made a tweet.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Twitcam with the lads and @daniellePeazer + @sophia__ .Be sure to join us :) 

i quickly whipped out my phone and retweeted it.

"right here we go" zayn mumbled as he pressed the 'Live button'

there were already thousands of people watching. gosh this was weird.

"hi guys" all the lads smiled and waved at the camera.

"so, how are you all doing? drop some questions in and we might get a chance to answer them" niall said chirpily.

"hm, first question..." liam said as he scrolled through the feed. "how about this one. 'whats you relationships status' from zaynnnyyybaby"all of us chuckled slightly at the username.

"POP'O'LOPIN SINGLING IT" Niall squealed in his cute irish accent.

"Single" harry said, winking at the camera

"hm, single" zayn sighed dramactically.

"TAKEN" louis squealed like a little girl in a candy shop "by my amazing, beautiful girlfriend" he said, turning my face round so i was facing his, before he planted a bit soppy kiss on my lips.

yes. my cheeks went bright red. who's wouldn't? if louis friggin' tomlinson said you were amazing and beautiful and kissed you infront of basically thousands of people, wouldn't you blush?

'awww' couresed all of the boys and danii.

"taken also" liam smiled, kissing dani lightly on the lips.

as we all looked at the comments there was alot about me and louis.

'aww, that is the cutest thing ever'

'THAT IS THE MOST PERFECT COUPLE. THEY ARE BOTH FLAWLESS' 

'best of luck louis and sophia' 

loads along those sort of lines.