chapter 28

--

3 months later

(sorry for skipping)

*danielle is 5 months preggers*

"DANIELLE ARE YOU PREGNANT?"

"IS IT LIAMS?"

"WHEN IS IT DUE?"

"ARE YOU PREGNANT TOO?"

"i'm sorry but do i look bloody pregnant? now move!" i said as we made our way to the apartment.

bloody paps, fuckin' stupid, i'm telling you.

..

"ergh, i feel so fat" danielle moaned as she layed down onto the sofa.

"shut it, you look fabulous, sexiest pregnant woman i know" i said, as i sat down, resting her legs on my lap.

"aw cheers soph" she said, playing with her hair.

"now eat some chocolate" i laughed, getting it out of the shopping bag and throwing it to her.

"nommm, chocolate~" she said, tearing open the packet. "but i really fancy some peanut butter crackers" she poundered.

"hormones" i sighed jokingly as i got up to go the the kitchen.

"Coffee?" i offered.

"oh yes please," she said, sitting up.

i walked into the kitchen, flicking the kettle switching and getting out the peanut butter and crackers.

"so, any idea's what you are going to call it?" i asked as i prepared everything.

"um we are not sure yet." danielle began. "we were thinking, if it's a boy then possibly Jai, and if it's a girl, maybe zoe" she finished, as i walked in with a plate full of peanutbutter crackers and two mugs of coffee.

"aww you're the best" she cooed as i handed her the plate and her mug.

"so what time will the boys be back?" i asked

"um i think liam said about 7ish they finished recording, so anytime now" she said as i resumed my position on the sofa.

"ok" i said, taking a sip of the scolding liquid.

"so how's it going with Louis, any baby's popping up without us knowing.?" danielle laughed.

"we're good and nope, not as far as i know" i laughed, rubbing my tummy.

"HONEY I'M HOME"i heard harry shout as the boys waltzed through the front door and into where me and danielle were sitting, well in danielle's case: lying down.

"Did you miss me?" harry said as he gave me a massive hug.

"yes harry, now where's lou" i said, eager to see him.

"oh i see how it is" harry pouted as i got up and ran to lou, as he picked me up into a massive hug, spinning me round.

"aw i missed you too" lou said, kissing my nose as he gently placed me back on the ground.

"now how's my beautiful girlfirend, hormones haven't been to bad to you have they soph?" liam asked as he walked over to Danielle.

"OI shut it." danielle laughed, chucking a pillow at him. "at least i didn't shout at the paps today"

"oi, we said we'd not tell them" i pouted as everyone stared at me.

"what did you say to them?" zayn laughed.