Chapter 10!

"That was amazing" i said as we walked through the front door."best night ever."

"glad you enjoyed it, anyway im knackered now" louis said inbetween yawns."im gonna go to sleep"

"okay, im going to get a drink, meet me in my bedroom in a minute" i said kissing his forehead, and walking towards the kitchen.

as i walked into the kitchen, i felt the sudden breeze of cool air hit me. it was so refreshing.

"so how'd it go?" harry asked as he jumped up from behind the counter.

"how did i know you would be the only still awake to ask the question" i smirked as i walked over the fridge and poured myself a glass of orange juice.

"because i am simply amazingg"he chimmed.

"pfft" i said pouring some orange juice in to a glass."im going to bed..bye" i said walking out of the kitchen with my orange juice.

as i walked though the hallway i heard mumbling coming from my room? i knew louis was in there, but who was he talking to?...and being the idiot i expected the worse. yes i think he's cheating on me. i slowly walked in and looked at him cautiously..he was still on the phone while waving at me to come sit down.

"yes mum" he said down the phone."sure i will just ask"..

"hey, how would you like going down to see my family tomorrow?" louis asked.

"umm..yeah sounds great!" i said, i was going to meet louis's family...should i be nervous? i mean we haven't been dating for long?

for the rest of the time louis was on the phone i sorta blanked out, imagining what was going to happen tomorrow. he's got sisters? 4 of them, by the way he talks about them they sound lovely. but what if they dont like me? what if his parents dont like me?

"Sophia" louis called waving his hand in front of me. "dont worry, they'll love you as much as i do" he said, almost reading my thoughts.

"but."

"no butss, they will"he said sweetly, as we both layed down on my bed, not bothering to get changed.

we both snuggled under the covers(how clichque;)), and slowly fell asleep, to the soft beating of hhis heart...afterall this had been one hell of a day:D.

 in the night i woke up to a strange sound coming from my bathroom.

"louis...louis" i whispered.

"yes?" he replied grogily

"i think ther eis somethingn in the bathroom" i said, blood draining from my body.

he sat their...amost thinking."i bet its nothing...." he looked at me. "fine i'll go check." he said getting out of bed.

i heard noises, the light switch then...."HARRY GET OUT OF HERE" louis shouted.

"sorry i was just looking for toliet roll" harry replied sheepishly "you know...my body called"

"get out harry" ouis said shutting our bedroom door, and snuggling back into bed.

"i love you" he said kissing me on the nose.

"i love you too" i mumbled into his chest. which was really warm and came the beating of his heartbeat the soothed me to sleep, yet again.

*************