Chapter 31

---

It was 3 days till louis birthday and well lets say me, dani and the boys had a surprise for him, anyway, everyone's familys were coming up today.

Anxious face

From niall's family he had his mum:maura and his brother greg.

Harry had his mum:anne and his sister gemma.

Liam's parents: karen and geoff (his sisters couldn't make it.)

Unfortunatly none of zayn's family could make it so he is stayin with niall and his mum and brother so he isn't alone over christmas.

And then louis... His mum:jay and his sisters: lottie, fizzy, daisy and pheobe were coming up.

Even though i had met them already and got on with them really well i was still quite nervous.

I walked over to my wardrobe and got out a pair of leggings, and a big knitt jumper with an owl on the front.

Me harry and louis had decorated the house 2 weeks ago, but had yet to do the tree as we wanted to get louis family to help, so we could do it together, to resemble our first christmas together.

I hopped into the shower, rinsing down my body and washing my hair.

Once i had finished i got out and dried my body, throwing on my outfit i had choosen.

I put my hair into a messy bun, not bothering to do anything with it and walke into the lounge just as the doorbell rang.

"I'LL GET IT" i heard louis scream excitedly.

Gosh he was excited to see his family.

Harry has moved out temporarily into another apartment for his family, so daisy and pheobe will have his room, jay will have louis room as he has vouched to sleep on the sofa and lottie and fizzy will be in my room ( we have pull out beds)

"SOPHIA" i heard daisy and pheobe squeal, as she ran past louis and over to me, hugging me tight.

"hey girls" i said, bending down and huging them back.

"fine then, don't even give your own bother a hug" louis pouted at them.

"sorry boo" they both shouted, running over and hugging him.

"hey sophia" lottie said, walkig over to me.

"hey lottie" i said, hugging her.

"sophia" i heard someone else giggle and pull me into a hug.

"fizzy" i squealed back.

"wanna come see your room for the week? Hope you don't mind sharing with me" i smiled.

"oh yes please, and we don't mind, it's going to be amazing." they both squealed in unison.

"HEY LOU, I'M GOING TO SHOW THEM THE ROOM AND PUT THEIR BAGS AWAY" i called before walkig the girls to my bedroom.

"ALRIGHT BABE" he called back.

"dadumm!" i said, as i opened the door, to be honest my room was quite big so it fits all three if us in easily.

"wow, it's beautiful" they said, eyeing my room.

"so no rules, you can do whatever you like in here.. Except bring home boys" i winked, causing them to giggle

"you can borrow anything you need, clothes, shoes etc" i smiled, placing their bags onto my bed.

"awesome" they both awed.