Chapter 2

"so umm would you mind telling us about the uh scars on your arms?" Mr Garrate stuttered out. He was also the safe guard teacher. The one you talk to if you need anything.

"my mum" i whispered so quietly that i was sure he didn't hear...but he did.

"What does your mum do Sophia?" He asked, lifting up my chin but I could tell he already knew the answer.

"Just stuff- bad stuff, but it's not like I don't deserve it" I said, lowering my head. I deserved every word, every punch, every hit, every anything.

He stood there taken aback for a few moments. "Sophia. No, you're wrong, you don't deserve what she is doing to you. No one deserves it"

"i do, now please leave it, I don't want sympathy" i spat, i didnt want to be rude, but i hate it when people get others to do stuff for them out of sympathy...so i certainly wasn't going to go that low.

"listen i have a nephew he's a few years older than you, you could go to stay with him?he's been looking for a new roomate for ages! and don't say no because im not letting you go back there" he said quite confidently, with a grin creeping on his face. i could tell he had a plan but none the less i took up his offer!

*******

After school Mr Garrate drove me to my house to pick up all my belongings, and my mum couldn't have been happier to see me leave! this kinda put a damper on my mood, but i was finally getting away from the source of all my problems.

as we were driving to my news roomates flat, 'one thing' blared through the car speakers...and me being me decided to sing along.

"so you like one direction then?"Mr Garrate said with a hint of laughter in his voice.

"LIKE THEM?! i love them!!" i screeched...by this he was grining like a chesire cat.

after our short 10 minute drive, we pulled up outside, a um very posh looking complex?. No why would we be here, it only lookee like famous/extremely rich people could afford these...or maybe, NO im just kidding myself, he couldn't be related to anyone famous!...could he?

I got nervous as i was walking up to the door...What if he didn't like me? what if i didn't like him?MEH...just keep calm and don't make a tit of myself...that was all i had to do..i was so busy in thought that i didn't realise we had reached the door, and i went head first into it! yup thats the same old clumsy me, well atleast my new roomate didn't see that!.

Or did he?! .........No he didn' now stop having these arguments and get a grip of yourself you stupid woman!'yup i have these sort of converstions with myself a lot

Slowly Mr Garrate knocked on the door, on the other side of the door i heard lots of whispering and a loud thump 'i thought i was only staying with one person?' Oh Gawd i thought to myself....then the door flung open...Mehmehhh i thinnk my eye's are deceiving me because stood right in front of me are ONE DIRECTION...ONE BLOOMING DIRECTION...keep calm, i kept whispering, im sure they don't want to be staying with someone who will just fangirl over them!...

i looked at Mr Garrate just to make sure i wasn't dreaming, and he just stood there grining like he had just won a gold medal or something!.

Is this fudging real?

Wait, no Sophia it's not. You're just going mental and seeing things. I knew it was coming to this. Get some help woman.

Closing my eyes, I rubbed my temple.

When I reopened my eyes, all 5 of one direction were still stood infront of me, giving me questioning looks.

"This can't be real. This can't be real" I kept muttering to myself.

Great, I probably looking like a friggin physco.

Good going Sophia.

Just take deep breaths.

Long deep breaths.

*********************