Chapter 4!

after slowly trudging towards the dinning room, to be rewarded with....Tacos:D MY FAVOURITE.

"thankyou harry theese are my favourite" i laughed cheerfully

"me too!" Harry laughed asa we un-gracefully HI-FIVED.

*

oonce we had finish eating(niall ate most of them in lighting speed.) we all decided we need to get to kknow each other better, so we went into the living room to play truth or dare.

"Sophia, Truth or dare" Louis said evilily, i had the idea he was planning something.

"truth...." i said quite un-sure..

"What bra size are you?!" Louis giggled.

"34B" i said really fast...and with that we carried on the game.

ln the game....Louis kissed harry, i had to snog louis's(not that the tiniest part of me did'nt like it), liam had to go out to the lobby in just his boxers. Harry had to sit the rest of the game in just his boxers. i had to say how far i had gone with someone. niall had to kiss his toe. zayn had to mess up his hair.

"im bored now...what can we do sophia?" louis grumbled.

"meh me too.and i don't know" just then i realized, maybe i should tell them why i'm actually here.

"hey guys....well um i was wondering, you may want to know why i moved in here uite quickly, and where i got theese scars on my arm from, cos' you have all been looking at them all night:L" i said

"um, yes we would like to know, not that me and louis don't mind you staying, and sorry for staring!" harry said meaningfully.

"well um its quite a long story but i'll cut it short" i said trying to put on a smile, even though i couldn't. "well basiclly my dad died 6 years ago...when i was 10, and thats when my mum started to go out and get drunk, she started off just verbally abusing me...then it got worse, she started to hit me and stuff" i paused wondering if i could go on..."and yes she is where i got theese scars from...when mr garrate found out he sent me here, saying i couldn't stay with my mum, and she couldn't have been happier to see me leave...and now, i'm here!" i didn't realise i was crying until i felt louis wipe away my tears, and embrace with a warm hug.

i nestled my head in to Louis's chest, i didn't want to look and the others like this!, i looked a mess.

when louis pulled away, liam embraced me in a massive bear hug. "um is it alright i go to bed?" i mumbled.

"yeah sure, i will get louis to take you" he said trying to put on a smile"..after we had all said our goodnights louis walked me into my room.

"im scared" i whispered to him.

"of what?babe" he mumbled embracing me into a big bear hug."being on my own" i said truthfully.

"i can stay with you tonight?" he said softly. "would you mind" i said gleefully.

"of course not!" he also said gleefully before picking me up bridal style and dropping me on my bed. "go get changed the" he laughed.

once i was changed i clambered into bed, and louis go in after me...in just his boxers. omg his chest! i rolled over to loook at him and mouthed 'thankyou'. as i snuggled into his chest, before falling swiftly to the sweet voice of louis singing 'more than this'.

*