Chapter 27

---------------------------------------------

*Sophia's POV*

"OH MY GOSH" i said excitedly as i tackled dani on the bed.

"opps sorry" i said climbing off of her, remembering the news. have you told liam? oh he will be so excited" i said, while kneeling on the bed, jummping next to a laughing danielle.

"no, i don't know how he'll take it, but its my dream i have always wanted a child, so tough shit if he doesn't want it, i'm keeping it" danielle said laughing.

"YOU GO GURLFRIEND" i said, hi-fiving her. 

once my crazies had died down a bit i sat down crossed legged next danielle.

"how far gone are you?" i asked, more serious now.

"2 months i think, i mean its not showing that much but i noticed my belly has got a bit bigger, not that noticable though. but i have been sick and just for precautions i took a pregnancy test as soon as we got back...it was positive she said, a smile spreading across her face.

"ohhh, we know who got busy when they were on tour i said, nudging her.

"shhhss" she said, her smile still evident.

"OH MY GOSH. you can get a scan in like a month or something" i said, practically jumping in my position.

"yeah, but first i need to tell Li" she said, placing her hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down.

"hm, i think you should tell him today, he deserves to know" i said, more serious.

"yeah, i'll tell him later" she said, more to herself than anyone. "Thanks sophia, you're the best" she said, hugging me.

"i know" i sang, as we both skipped out of the room and back to where the boys were.

i plonked myself onto louis lap, hardly being able to contain my excitement.

"so what was all that about?" Liam asked us as danielle sat next to him.

"oh nothing" i said, practically jumping up and down on lou (not sexually...) 

"you are pratically jumping in my lap, it was obviously something" lou laughed.

"nope. nothing" danielle intervined, seeing as i was about to burst of excitement.

"Girls are so confusing" niall said, shaking his head.

"oh niall, you are so adorable" i said, reaching over and ruffling his hair.

"shh" he said, playfully slapping away my hand.

"anyway, what can we dooooo im sooo bored" danielle whinned, changing the subject.

"i could do with going shopping, need some clothes as its getting colder. because the last time i went shopping we only brought summery stuff" i said, narrowing my eyes onto zayn.

"hey, not my problem, you could of asked me to find other stuff for you" zayn said, throwing his hands up in defence.

 "LETS GOOO" danielle cheered as we ran to the door.

we were closely followed by all the lads..

wait? what?

why are they coming?

last time it didn't work out so good..

and its called girly shopping...

not girly + guys that'll get you mobbed by fans shopping.