Chapter 26

well hello my little muffin cases...

um yeah..

how's it going? 

if it's going bad then just remember..

I LOVE YOU.

yeah, anyway, i'm sorry for such slow updates. 

stupid coursework, stupid hollie. yeah i can only blame myself, as i am a bad author, well yeah anyway, i'm back now...

HAPPY READING

-Hollie 

------------

ok so i realise i never do it in anyone else's pov...so here it goes..

wish me luck...

----

*louis pov*

she looked so peacefull when she's sleeping, but i need to wake her, we have to get ready to leave, we are still on tour which means we need to go to our next destination.

how should i wake her up?

hm

thats a plan lou

you go girlfriend..

oh wair, im talking to myself..where was i, oh yeah, waking up sophia.

i slowly bent down and lightly pressed my lips against her

"i could get used to that" she smiled as i pulled back.

she sat slowly sat up and streched her arms, before locking eye's with me.

she quickly leant forwards and placed her lips on mine, embracing me into a deep kiss.

i wasn't quite sure how it happened, but next thing i know i'm sat crossed legs with her sat on top of me, her legs wrapped round my waist and her hands resting by the nape of my neck.

i placee my hands on her hips as the kiss became more heated. 

after a few minutes we both pulled back.

"and i could get used to that" i said, copying her words from earlier.

this caused her to grin, before she pecked my lips one more time and jumped off my lap and off the bed.

"hey where you going" i pouted, feeling the warmth leave my body, where she left me.

"i need to get ready boo, don't worry, i won't be long" she said as she picked up some clothes and walked over to me giving me one last kiss before walking to the bathroom and closing the door. 

i walked over to my suitcase and pulled out some beige shorts, a blue and white stripped top and some red TOMS.

i quickly changed into my outfit for the day and began packing all of mine and sophia's stuff up as we were moving back to the bus, for awhile as we would be travelling.

just as i was zipping up our cases sophia walked out from the bathroom, wearing some ankle leggings, a DanIsnotOnFire t-shirt, with a nevy cardigan and some grey TOMS. 

"you look beautiful" i said, as i got up and walked over to her, snaking my arms round her waist.

in return she blushed a cute pink and pecked my lips before picking up her suitcase and walking towards the door,

"aren't you coming?" she asked as she turned around to see me still stood in the same postion.

"oh yeah right" i said gathering my thoughts and following after her with my suitcase.