Chapter 5!

This chapter is dedicated to ' Emmyb98 ! enjoy:D

*********

I woke to the sweet smell of...hm?what was that smell?...i tried to get up but someone's arm was round my waist. as i turned round i remebered it was louis's. as i slowly sat up i got entreeged by his face...it was so perfect in every way. i know he's 3years older..but my lord. i must have been sat there for atleast 5minutes just staring at his face, when he suddenly said.

"you know? it's rude to stare"he giggled opening his eye's.

"um i'm...i thought you were asleep...sor..sorry" i stumbled.

"it's fine, don't worry i mean if i saw someone with as good looking face as mine...i would stare at it;)" he said winking.

"haha don't flatter yourself tommo"i giggled childishly.

"i'm not...you flattered me by staring at me" he whispered suductivly.

oh god he looked so sexy. meh i think i was falling for him!...slowly his face moved closer to mine, and i felt myseld also leaning in....before our lips crashed together. it was slow and gentle...but i felt the sparks fly. i know i had only know him for aday but i think..i really like him:L

"lets go get breakfast" he whispered pulling out from the kiss, panting rather loudly.

"um okay let me just go get dressed..." i gulped walking into the bathroom collecting all my clothes on the way.

as i quicly changed into my hollister shorts, and a pink tight knitted tanktop, and brushed my teeth i walked out to find louis still on my bed...in just his boxers still:D..

"i thought you wanted to get breakfast"i questioned.

"i do, but i was waiting for you" he grinned cheekly. "well then lets go" i said enthhuastiactly!.

as we walked out of room and towards the kitchen i rembered louis was still in his boxers!

"um louis did you want to put any clothes on? harry's in:L" i said slightly awkwardly.

"ahhh nah it's fine its only harry!"he laughed.

as we walked into the kitchen harry was alreaady there...in just his boxers aswell! God theese boys!

as i wondered to the fridge, harry quickly spun me round to the table.

"um James is coming round today, just to see if we are treating you ok" he said winking and looking towards louis who had his head in a box of ceral.

"um..who's james?" i poundered.

"Oh right you probably knnow him by Mr Garrate?"he said realising that i didn't understand.

"ohhhhhh" i said thinking. as i made my way over to the toaster to put in some shop brought waffles...cos i'm lazy and don't like making them from scratch-.-.

after a silent breakfast i went to get changed and have a shower.

i quickly picked out a pair of knickers and a bra, and went to my shower. i let the warm water cover me as i showered. i washed my hair etc and quickly jumped out, feeling the cold hit me straight away. Y IS ENGLND SO COLD-.- and i quickly slipped on my underwear, and put the towel round my head to dry my hair and walked out. when i entered my room i realised louis was sitting on my bed. SHIT. i quickly plunged the towel of my head and wrapped it round my body. louis was just sat on my bed with his mouth open. oh gawd...he saw my scars he going to think i'm ugly. ugh he'll never like me know...i felt my eye's welling up, i don't know why i thought i even stood a chance.

"Sophia what's the matter?" louis asked, with worry creeping through his voice.

"umm nothing, um can i  get changed?" i asked try to keep brave, also hinting for him to get out my room.

"okay, as long as you're okay?" he said, this time his voice full of worry. as he left the room.

as soon as he left i broke down, i couldn't help it. i felt as bad as what i did back home. why did i think it would be better here. just then i heard the door slam and the familiar voice's of niall, liam and zayn. not that i don't like the boys its just.. i just want to be alone.

after a few mintues  heard someone knock at my door.

"c..come i-in" i sniffed. it was liam.

"oh girl, whats the matter?" he said caring. whilst walking over and plonking himself on the floor next to me.

"uh..nothing" i choked.

"you know, secrets don't make friends" he said in a joking way.

"you know..i had a feeling you would say that" i giggled/sniffled.

"so come'on what is it? is it louis?"he said more serioulsly.

i just simply nodded my head....

****

after about an hour i finally told liam everything...about my scars, to how i felt about louis, and when louis had seen my scars.

"you know...louis wasn't being harsh when he was staring at you with his mouth open! and i know this because when we arrived louis told me about what happened, and how you looked so gorgeous!" liam whispered.

"really?" i said in a brighter note.

"yeah! now come'on. get dressed and meet me in the living room with the rest of the boys!" he said whilst kissing the top of my head and walking out.

WOW i felt alot better now i had got that in the open...and louis thinks i'm pretty:D.

as i got changed into a pair of High-Waisted shorts, and a pink flowery wavy top. i walked into the lounge, where all the boys were waiting nervously. louis looked embrassed, and abit shocked...i guess liam had told him that i thought he thought i was a disgrace.