Chapter 6!

slowly louis stood up, was he just leaving, maybe he didn't like me after all!

"um Sophia, can i talk to you please?" he said nervously...well he wasn't leaving, but it was probably just to tell me i was to young or he didn't like me..Meh i have made such an idiot out of myself:( *sniffles*

"uh yeah?" i sorta questioned frozen to the spot.

"um we'll go to the kitchen" liam said getting louis hint that he wanted them to leave. with that all of them(but louis) left to go to the kitchen.

"um come sit down?" he said patting the space on the sofa next to him.

"so um what did you want to talk about?" i said nervously shitting bricks.

"um well, liam told me what you said, and it wasn't true! i wasn't ashamed of you or anything like that!!, and there's something i'd like to ask you.." he trailed of.."will you be my girlfriend?" he said grinning nervously. "of course i would under stand if you said no" he rambled on.

i slowly placed my hand under his chin and lifted it up, and looked straight into his eyes, thoose gorgeous eye's..."i would love to be your girlfriend" i gninned.

he slowly moved his head closer to mine, and i felt myself doin the same. this kiss though wasn't like the last one..this one was rough and full of passion, he slowly licked my lips for entrance..but i was in a teasy mode and kept my mouth clampt shut, until i couldn't hold it anymore and it finally opened, letting him rome the inside of my mouth with his tounge.

we were slowly stopped by someone clearing there throat..it was niall.

"we are going to nando's for tea! would you like to come? or stay here and bang each other?" he said clearly impressed by his clever remarks. stupid dirty minded niall.;) (joking he's not stupid..i love him as a friend).

"i quickly shot a look at louis, and he nodded his head..."yeah we will come to nando's" i started while turning a tomato colour, remebering what niall had said.

"THEN LETS GO BIATCHEZ" niall shouted, a little to enthuastiacticly.

this was going to be an intresting meal...since the boys are no-doubt going to be asking loads, of inappriote questions, thanks to niall who shouted through the appartment that he saw me and louis making-out! yes thankyou niall:L (this bit reminds me of a trend on twitter 'BlameNiall' Hahah)

as we walked out to the car, Harry called shotgun..damn:( so i was stuck in the back with Louis and niall( i don't mind louis, but niall has been known for farting alot in cramped spaces.) and with zayn in the row behind us. this was going to be an intresting journery....

"Lets play snog, marry, bang!" harry called from the front seat. everyone agreed and liam grumbled saying he couldn't play cos he was to busy driving..what a lame excuse.

"sophia!, Conor maynard, Danny o'donoghue, and louis tomlinson." harry asked grinning like a chesire cat!

"ummm" i said tapping my chin. "snog conor maynard, bang Danny o'donoghue and mary louis!" i said happy with my decision.

"ah really your so cute" louis said tickling my tummy, before planting a soft, quick kiss on my lips. i really love him.

"Zayn," i said whipping my head round. " Carly rea jepson, cher lloyd and ...katy perry!" i said trying to keep a straight face.

"um dum...Marry Carly? snog cher lloyd and bang katy perry" zayn said in fits of laughter.

...this game must have went on for 20minutes before we finally reached nando's:D i haven't had nando's in ages...it felt so good to be back;) mmm i love my chicken. i thought to myself, before letting out a small giggle.

"whats up babe?" louis asked staring into my eye's.

"oh just thinking about how long since i have been here" i giggled.

We were finally at my favourite restuarant in the whole world:D

**************