chapter 9!

"waky waky Sophia" i heard someone whisper.

"meh" i said before rolling over trying to block out the noise.

"GET YOU FAT ASS UP BEFORE I SIT ON YOU SOPHIA"  i could hear harry shout before he plopped himself on my arse.

"HARRY" i squealed."how the hell am i meant to get up now, you noob"i smirked"Your to fat".

"hey im not fat" harry said getting up and standing above me with his arms folded.

"i beg to differ" i smirked before, standing up and walking to my room, to have a shower.

as i walked in my room, i noticed louis sitting on my bed. why was he in here?

"Hey lou, im just going for a shower, be back in a minute" i said collectiing my clothes as i was talking

"okay dress nice, im taking you somewhere today" he said grinnng, whilst coming up to me and kissing my forehead.

"lou why are we going out in the morning?" i quizzed.

"were not, it is already 1pm, you slept in quite late." he said chuckling to himself.

"oh" i said running into the shower with just my underwear, as i decided i would choose what i would wear later. as it may take some time chossing;)

as i stepped into the warm shower, i let the hot water flow on my body and on my hair, as i slowly whisped some coconut hair shampoo through my silky hair.i quickly washed down my body, and stepped out of the shower, into the cold mist. eugh england is horrible. as i got out i wrapped the towel around my small frame, and dried down a bit before slipping on my bra, and knickers. i quickly wrapped the towel back around me and stepped into my room. which thankfully louis had left.

as i sat down at my dressing table, i pulled out my hair dryer, andslowly dried, and then straighted it, i was pretty proud with the outcome. then i walked over to my wardrobe and started looking through its contents, umm what to wear?

after a whie i decided on a yellow and light pink floral dress that stopped just above the knee, and hadthin straps, and compliment my figure. as i sat back down at my dressing table i pulled out my makeup bag. i applied a little bit of foundation and some mascara, shoved the bag back into the draws, and walked back over to my wardrobe.

"ummm which shoes?" i asked myself"

"i would say them white pumps" someone said from behind me. i quickly spun round, my heart beating to see ...Niall.

"gosh niall i didn't know you were in here" i laughed.

"hm i guessed" he said smirking"anyway louis sent me to see how long you would be!"

"oh okay, tell him i will be right out" i said ushering him to the door.

as i scanned the shoe shelf, i decided to go on nialls opion and wear the white pumps. i gently slipped them on and walked over to my door, gracefully pulled it open and skipped through the hallway into the lounge, where all the boys were sat watching me to come through the door way. as i did they all opened their mouths. Gosh! i didn't look that nice:L

"you gonna catch flies" i smirked as i walked over to louis and sat one his lap.

he just smiled uo at me and whispered those 3 words that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up."ilove you"

i just smiled as yet again he whispered something else. "by the way you look gorgeous."

"ditto" i giggled as i felt my cheeks blushing.

"now come on lets go" he said picking me up bridal style, and carrying me towards the door. "bye boys" we shouted before slaming the apartment door shut and down to louis's car.

"so where are you taking me?" i said slipping into the passenger seat.

"now that would be telling" he said as het started the egnition.

"Meanie"  i smirked, as i turned up the radio, which was playing, 'Can't say no' by conor maynard.

~

after a short drive we finally pulled up somewhere, and louis got out his seat, and came round to open my door.

as i looked around i noticed we were in an opening in a forest, which was decorated in fairy lights, that he had obivously put up himself.

"you like?" he said looking at my face, that was completely shocked.

"no" i said shaking my head, his expression dropped abit."Ilove it" i saquealed and ran up to him, and wrapped my legs round his wait, embracing him in a full blown hug.

"and i love you" he said back kissing me on the nose.

"i love you too" i said looking him in the eyes.

******************