Chapter 24

hm, i woke up to the most beautiful smell. bacon. 

i quickly hoped out of bed and ran to the kitchen to see the lads all eating bacon butty's.

"hey, where's mine" i pouted, Jokingly.

"here" niall said through a mouth full of food as he pointed to a lone bacon butty in the middle of the table.

"grazie" i said, as i quickly divied in and took my bacon butty, placing myself next to liam and louis at the table.

"what?" they all asked.

i slowly lookked up to see all of the boys staring at me, by this i could tell they didn't understand my last remark.

"thankyou. it means thankyou in italian." i said, like it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

"how do you know italian?" louis said poking my cheek.

"i'm half italian, hense my tanned skin. my dad was italian, when he still was with us he used to teach it to me, the italian lanuage is the only that makes me feel close to him, i guess. I don't know how i remebered it, but i just did. i'm fluent and yeah, when i'm angry or confused i start to talk to myself in italian" i said, stiffiling a laugh at the last bit.

"that's amazing" they all chimed.

"evviva" i said looking back down at my butty, from the silence i looked back up, "cheers. it means cheers" i said laughing at how clueless they were.

i looked back down at my butty and slowly began to eat.

"for the record, i think it's incredibly sexy that you speak italian" louis whispered roughly into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"grazie, sei molto sexy te" i whispered back, making sure only he could here it.

*translation: thank you, you're quite sexy yourself*

"maybe sometime you can translate that for me" he said with a wink.

"orrr, i couldn't and it could be a massive mystery that will drive you insane not knowing" i said, turning to face him, our faces inches apart.

"maybe" he grinned.

i winked at him before jumping down from my seat "i'm going to wake danni and get ready" i said before walking off.

"DANNI GET YOUR ARSE OUT OF BED" i shouted as i wondered in her room, finding her laid in bed.

"but i.." she began

"no butts, the boys have a concert soon and you need to practise your routine seen as you're dancing for them!" i said.

"alright" she said, as she trudged out of bed and across to the bathroom.

happy with my work i ran to my room and jumped into the shower, letting the water carres my body.

i quickly hoped out and ran into my room, picking out some underwear before slipping them on and walking to my suitcase. 

'dum dumdum' i humed to myself while trying to pick out an outfit. i picked out a high wiasted pinky and green floral skirt which came a few inches above my knee; a light green tanktop, which i would tuck in and a really pale pink blazer. hmm? was this alright to wear?

"perfect" i heard someone say from the doorway. i turned my head to see louis. "you would look absolutely irresistable" he smiled, walking towards me.

"i uh" i began to say but his lips cut me off.

my lips still connected to his, he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. i pulled away, leaning my forehead on his.

"can i at least get dressed, im only in my bra and pants" i pouted.