Chapter 15

the sound of my alarm rang through my ears. Why was my alarm going off? oh yeah. today, i had my last day of school.

ugh i really couldn't be bothered. But on the upside, i got to see my friends again. i rolled out of bed, landing butt first on the floor.

"owwwch" i said rubbing the area i landed on. that was defiantly going to bruise. 

"Sophia" i heard louis mumble. before he started to turn. He was obviously just dreaming so i quickly ran into my bathroom and slipped inside the warmth of the shower. i got out and wrapped the towel sucurely around my body and walked over to the draws in my room.

hmm. i had no idea what to wear today. seen as it was our last day we could wear whatever we wanted, instead of our shitty uniform. i slowly ruffled through my draw, deciding on a hollister shirt and some white hollister shorts with a brown belt. (picture at side). i slowly pulled out a pair of Blackpanties and bra and slipped them on before slipping on my clothes and sitting at my desk.

i plugged in my straightners and pulled out my make up bag. I put on some consealour and some light powder, finished with a tiny bit of mascara and eyeliner. I don't cake on make up likethe sluts but i like to wear a little bit. I finally blow dryed and straightend my hair, inspecting my self in the mirror i nodded in agrrement.

I flung my shoulder bag, which was a very pale pink with black floral patterns on, over my should and headed for the kitchen.

I grabed the cartoon of orange juice out of the fridge to see a little sticky note on it. it read

Hope you have a great day at school, i knew i wouldn't be up to see you go, so i wrote you a note. Hope you don't miss us all too much - Zayn. 

Aw thats cute. i made a mental note to thank him later. just as i went to pour the tasy liquid into a glass a felt someone grab my waist. 

"Morning beautiful" Louis mumbled.

"Hey you, what you doing up?" i said, turning round to face him.

"I had to say goodbye to my princess before she left for school" he said pouting. 

"aw. I love you" i said poking his nose.

"I love you too" he said, crashing his lips onto mine.

i pulled away reluctantly realising i needed to leave for school.

"Sorry lou, but i really have to leave" i said.

"Okay, at least let me give you a lift?" he said.

"sure" i said, kissing his nose as we both walked out of the apartment. 

----

The ride to the dreded hell hole only took 20 minutes. the journey was silent, Louis held my hand the whole way there. The only time he spoke was when he asked if i actualy had to go in today. 

Louis pulled up into the nearest parking spot and leaned and and kissed me. 

"Good luck baby" he said calmly.

"thankyou" i said smiling, as i got out of the car and walked thorugh the gatess turning round to wave goodbye.

"SOPHIAAAAAA" i heard the familiar voice of Logan and Toyah shout. Toyah and logan were twins, both having light blode fine hair that curled slighty. They were very similar apart from the fact that, Logan was a boy and toyah was a girl. 

"Hey guys" i said excited as they wraped me into a group hug. They were like my best friends, along with Charlie. Come to think of it...where was charlie? he was normally here before me.