chapter 34

*1 month later*

"FASTER!!!" I heard my coach screaming from the side of the pool, egging me on.

i quickened my storkes, reaching the edge in my quickest front stroke time.

"that was excellent, you're almost ready" he said, his grin taking over his face as i slided out of the pool, walking over to him.

"hm i can't wait, i'll do you proud" i beamed, as he patted my back.

"okay, i have a schedule for you as you need to be in tip top conditions for the olympics, got it?" he asked, handing me a booklet.

"got it" i smiled, taking the booklet.

"ok well i'll see you next week" he dissmed as i walked to the changing rooms.

Peeling off my swimming costume and wrapping the warm towel around my body, i sorted through my bag, trying to find my clothes.

Once i was dry i pulled of a pair of 3/4 length trakies and a white hollister tee, throwing my hair into a messy bun.

I placed all my belongings in my swimming duffel and began to exit the changig rooms, to see an excited lou waiting for me.

"how'd it go? Are you in for the oylmpics? Oh my god, just tell me already" louis rushed, wanting to know all the details.

"great and yes" i said, trying not to jump up and down right there from excitement.

"aw i'm so proud of you love" louis grinned, envolping me in a hug and pecking me my forehead.

"so where are we going now?" i asked as louis slipped his arm round my waist, guiding me out of the lesiure centre.

"hm, anywhere you like" he beamed, squeezing my waist a little.

"hm, how about we-"i spoke up, but was cut off by the sounding of screaming and flashing lights: blinding my eyes.

what the bllody hell is going on?

am i dead?

JESUS IS THAT YOU?

i wrenched open my eyes, squinting at the lights, heading our way.

"oh for fucks sake" i heard louis mumble the exacts thoughts that were running through my mind.

it was the paps, and a load of screaming fangirls. great.

"EW LOUIS, WHY ARE YOU WITH THAT SLUT?"

"YOU KNOW YOU'RE DESTINTED TO BE WITH ME, NOT HER"

"LOUEH LOUEH" I heard from the various fangirls that were currently attacking us.

"keep walking, ignore them" i heard louis whisper as he tried to push us through the crowd.

"IS THE RUMORS ABOUT YOU BREAKING UP TRUE?"

"WHEN ARE YOU EXPECTING THE BABY?" the paps fired, where the hell did they get these riddiculos stories from?

the crowd seemed to never end as we continued to push through, girls clawing trying to get their hands on louis' and paps shouting and flashing pictures of us.

it was all to much, my brain started to work overload. how the hell did he put up with this? the shouts seemed to deafen my ears; making me feel numb.

i was pulled out of my numb state as a felt someone tugging violently at my hair.

"oi bitch, stay away from my louis" i heard a girl shout as i turned rounf to see who was tugging at my hair.

"yeah stay away" i heard someone else agree, i was about to shrug it off when i felt something hit my head? a coke can? then i felt my self being drenched in some sort of sticky substance, i looked up to see 3 girls pouring coke and sprite all over me.