Chapter 8!

i awoke to the sound of muffled voices...i slowly sat up rubbing my eye's and remebering the events of last night. i slowly turned my body to face louis, who was snoring his head off. i guess he is still asleep. a "Harry shut up your go

ing to wake them" i heard liam demand.

"to late im awake" i shouted to the liam, who was in the kitchen...i think?

"now see what you done harry" zayn said with a hint of amusemunt in his voice.

slowly the 3 boys came skipping into the living room.

"where's niall?"i asked curiously.

"oh not even a good morning, no i see how it is!" harry said in a tone of mock hurt.

i jumped out of bed?...no wait i was on the floor in the living room...i jumped off the living room floor, skipped over to harry, and gave him a friendly kiss on his temple.

"Good morning bitch" i said sarcasticlly.

"meh good morning. oh and niall, wait where is he?" harry asked.

slowly we all scowered the apartment, but he was nowhere to be found. oh my god, i was so tired. after a while i gave up and snuggled back up to louis, under the blanket on the living room floor.

"sophia, your so lazyyy" moaned zayn.

"meh night" i said with a smirk.

before i went back to sleep i quickly flipped open my phone to check for any messages...but instead i saw the time.

"HARRY, LIAM, ZAYN GET IN HERE NOW" i roared, im not angry with them, just a'lil pissed.

"yesh" they said sheepishly, walking into the lounge.

"its 2am!! i cant belevie you woke me. anyway just go back to sleep we will find niall later" i said calmly.

liam started to complain because he had no one to 'cuddle' so eventually all 3 of them bundled onto one sofa, huddled together, before drifting off to sleep.

"nice work there, sargent" i heard someone say.

i snapped my head around to see louis, facing me with his eyes open.

"i thought you were asleep" i said poking his nose.

"i was, but you see i heard your beautiful voice, and awoke" he whispered.

"naw i love you boo bear." i said lightly kissing him on the nose. "but now its time to go back to sleep" i said giggling.

"yes sir...oh and i love you more" louis said sleeply, before drifting straight back to sleep.

naw hw looked so cute when he was sleeping, i know i shouldn't stare, but how could you not...he was truly breath-taking.

it took me awhile to get back to sleep, so i decided to play games on my iphonee. i settled on the logo quiz, but i soon got bored because i knew hardly any of the answers. then i played angry birds, which i can not play for toffee. im truly crap at it.

after an hour a finally  settled down, and once again i found myself drifting off the the slowly and steady heartbeat of mr tomlinson.