chapter 20

"we're back" Louis called as we walked through the front door. it was 11 so we didn't really expect anyone to be up. 

"OMG, GUYS THEY'RE BACK," i hears niall sream, running through the hallway.  "how was it? don't leave us again, we were so bored" niall said, tackling us into a massive hug.

"it was alright nailler, and don't worry, we won't" i said, hugging him back.

as we walked into the lounge everyone was sat on the sofa''s looking at us eagerly. even danielle was still here.

"be back in a minute guys, i need to change" i said, running to my room. i quickly slipped off my dress and threw on some oversized joggers and a white janoskians tee shirt. i grabbed a make up wipe and took off the excess on my face and brushed through my hair, putting it up in a messy bun. just as i was finishing i heard a knock at my door.

"come in" i called putting the wipe in the bin.

"hey" i heard louis say, grabbing my waist from behind

"hey" i said turning round to face hi, his arms still hugging my waist, i noticed he was just joggers and a black pain tee.

"i love you" i whispered roughly into my ear.

"sweet" i said, messing around.

"you killed the moment" Louis said, kissing my nose.

"thats what im here for" i smirked, pulling him out of my room and into the lounge where we got bombarded with questions.

"night" i said standing up "early morning and im knackerd" i said, walking to my room, i heard a chorus of nights and a some footsteps behind me. louis.

i clambered into bed, louis getting in after me.

"night" he whispered, hugging my waist i i quickly fell asleep.

-----

"SOPHIA, YOU BETTER GET YOUR FAT BOOTY UP OR MOMMA'S COMING TO GET YOU" I heard harry shout, in his best ghetto voice.

"alright, im up" i said slowly sitting up.

"we're leaving in an hour, better gett ready" Harry grinned before walking out the door.

shit. i haven't even packed yet.

i quickly sprung up and had a quick shower before chucking my hair into a messy bun with some simple denim shorts a denim top, which was covered by a christmas jusmper, so you could just see the neck of it.

i grabbed my suitcase and threw in all my underware and 3 pairs of shorts, 4 pairs of jeans, 3 shirts/blouses. 7 normal tees' 6 sweaters and scarfs, necklaces etc.  i finally shoved in my make up bag and starightners and 'lady stuff' before zipping it up and walking into the lounge, carrying the fricking heavy suitcase.

"ready" i said, walking in the kitchen to find all the boys and danielle in there. i hastily picked up a pancake and started eating it.

"then lets go" niall said, clapping his hands togheter just as everyone was walking out of the door, lugging their heavy suitcases, louis grabbed my hand.

"you look beautiful" he said.

"thanks" i said, feeling my cheeks tint.

as we got outside i noticed the massive bus/coach that was in the drive way. it was friggin' huuuugggeee. it must be the tour bus.

as we climbed on board we were greated by paul. the boys manager thing.

"hello lads, and ladies" he said, greeting us on board.

"hey paul" we all chimed.

walking inside the bus. it was huge, and so beautifully decorated. louis lead me to the place where our bed was, which was right at the far end of the bus. it wasn't that big, but it was still spacious for a bus.

"hmm, this is going to be an intresting two months" i said, once we were all toghther, sat around a table on the comftable warm seat, as the bus started to leave for our first destination. Italy.

hm, i have always wanted to go to italy...

----

"sophia, sophia?" someone questioned.

"hm what? i didn't do it. i swear" i said, shooting up so i was now standing.

"wow, easy there" harry smirked. "i just woke you up to tell you we are stopping for petrol, thought you would like to get a drink"

"oh right, yeah." i said, getting up and making my way out of the bus to see all the other boys and danielle waiting for me. "I neeeeeed coffe" i said, dragging lou into service station.

 "i can sure tell" he said with a smirk.

"shut it tommo" i said, playfully wacking his arms.

he didn't respond and just simply linked arms with me and lead me into the station.