Chapter 29

********

{an: so i just remembered that i said sophia's swimming tryouts would be on the day that they got back from tour but i completely forgot so i am doing them now...}

"so sophia, when are your swimmig tryouts?" liam asked as we all dug into our meals.

"'tomorrow, i have to get up really early as i want to train first and then i have to leave at 8:30" i said, thinking it through.

"good luck" liam smiled "i wish i could swim like you" liam sighed

"aw Li, i'll teach you" i smiled warmly

"woo" he smiled

"we should all go swimming when we get back to the apartment, you could do some extra practise" niall said while shovelling some food into his mouth.

"you won't catch me going swimming anytime soon" danielle said, pointing to her stomach.

"aw dani you look fine" i pouted " and yeah that sounds good niall" i said, putting dowb my knofe and fork, indicating i was finished.

"sounds like a plan then" all of the boys chimed.

*******

"DANI IF YOU DON'T GET IN I SWEAR I'LL PUSH YOU IN" harry joked as we all splashed about in the pool, well apart from dani. She wouldn't take off her caftan and come in the pool.

"oh please dani, you look fine, i promise" i whinned.

"fine then" she huffed taking off her caftan to reveale her black and gold flowery bikini.

"see dani, you look fine, you've hardly got a baby bump" louis said as we all swam over to the side of the pool where dani was sat, dangaling her legs into the pool.

"i'm bloody humungous" she exagerrated, thrusting her hands to her stomach.

"shut it" i joked as she slided into the pool.

"RACE!" zayn yelled

"what?" harry said.

"race, lets all have a race, see who wins" zayn said in a 'duh' like tone

"but we all know sophia shall win" liam stated

"not nesecerilly" louis butted in "i'll beat your sorry ass soph" louis said, tickling my sides

"OH really? It's on tommo" i said as we all swam to the very edge, getting in the starting postion.

"3" harry began the count down

"WAIT!!" I Interupted, "what stroke are we doing?"

"any, which ever you prefer" zayn said

"ok, resume countdown" i laughed.

"3" harry began the countdown again.

"2" zayn continued

"1" niall said as everyone set to go

"GO" Louis shouted as we all took off, rcing to the other side of the pool.

"WOOO I WIN" i said doing a little victory dance in the water as i reached the end.

"pipe dowb little fishy" zayn laughed, coming in second.

"sore loser" i said, poking out my tounge.

"hush peasant" zayn said sticking his tounge out at me

"yo kids, stop fighting" harry yelled, coming in third, closely followed by louis and danielle who came in joint fourth and liam who cane last.