chapter 25

"and you're on in 5 4 3 2 1! the stage director called before shhoing all the lads onto the stage where they greeted the waiting directioners and directonaters.. well no one likes directionaters but carry on.

**********************

"that was great" i said hugging all of the guys as they jumped down from the stage, wait not all of them? where was lou?

"um guys where is louis?" i said hesiantly.

"Still on stage, he's saying goodbye to all of the fans that were close to the stage" niall said in his cute irish voice.

"awh" i said, he's so adorable.

"IM BACK! DID YOU MISS ME?" Louis squealed as he envolped me in a massive hug, crashing his lips onto mine, his arms drapped around my waist.

"just a little" i said as i leant back creating a tiny bit of space between me and him.

"hm, i love you" he whispered before pecking my lips again.

"i love you too" i said inbetween the kisses he kept planting on my lips.

"um, hate to interupt but we are going out for a icecream at the beach, we gotta make the most of being in italy, you guys wanna join us?" niall said.

"um sorry niall we gotta pass" Louis said w inking at me suggestively.

"oh okay, um yeah sorry again. " niall said, his cheeks blushing, obvisously realising what lou meant.

"Lets go he said enwitining our fingers and dragging me out towards the car.

we quickly got in and drove back to the hotel, the journey went quickly, neither of us saying a word.

as we pulled up to the hotel we quickly jumped out of the car and ran into the hotel.

we quickly ran past the entrance receptionist and through to the elevator.

"oh hurry up" Louis moaned as he pressed the button for the 50th time.

"just be patient" i said winking. 

"impossible" he said suggestively.

the elevator made a quick dinging noise as the soors opened.  Me and Louis hopped in and chose our floor level.

"we should have just taken the stairs" louis said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"but then i wouldn't get to do this" i said, pecking his lips.

"stop teasing me" he groaned.

"nope" i said popping the 'p' 

'DING' the elevator doors snapped opened and louis ran to the room door. 

thumbling with the key he quickly opened the door and ran in, closely behind i ran in after him, shutting the door behind me.

"finally" louis said, pressing me against the wall and evolping me in a deep kiss.

me lifted up my legs and hoisted them so my legs were around his waist as he began walking to the bedroom.

as we louis stumbled into the bedroom, still carrying me on his waist we collapsed onto the bed, with me landing ontop of him.

"i love you so much" louis mumbled as he began leaving wet kisses down my neck and around my mouth.

"i love you too" i moaned.

he quickly flipped us over so i was now laying on the bed, with him hovering over the top of me.

"good" he said as he started to lift my top over my head, i raised my arms up and he pulled it off.