Chapter 13

"ohhh, what about this one" zayn cooed, pulling me over, to yet another dress. 

I was completely bored. We had been searching for a dress for 2 hours now, and i didn't like any that we saw. i was ready to turn down this dress, but then i dragged my head up and actually looked at it.

it was beautiful. it was a light pink, with pink sequins at the top; a black bow round the waist and black lining on the skirt (picture at the side) 

"oh my." i began "it's beautiful zayn" i said hugging it tightly.

"there. we have it. we have finally found sohpia a dress" he said picking me up and twirling me round. "now... go try it on" he said on a serious note. "i'll go pick you a mask" he said walking away winking.

i quickly picked up the dress and ran to the changing room, stripping off and clambering into the dress. 

i hate to admitt it, but i looked amazing. it hugged me nicely and suited my figure. 

"I'VE FOUND A MASK" zayn's excited voice boomed, as he passed it to me through a gap it the curtains. i quickly placed it on and looked in the mirror. it was a light pink with white fading into and little shiny sparkeles stuck in the corners. it was also beautiful.

i quietly stepped out of the changing room, waiting for zayn's approval on how i looked. "wooow" he began. "you look beautiful.. Louis' defiantly a lucky man" he said winking.

"stop it" i said blushing and hitting his arm playfully. 

"ok" he smiled. "i'm going to pay, you go get changed. and no arguing, i am going to pay for it wheter you like it or not" he said, holding his finger to my lips so i couldn't srgue back about how he didn't have to pay for me.

----------------------

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG" screeched louis voice, as we walked through the front door.

Lou was right we were shopping for 4 hours:o ...along with my dress and mask, zayn pretty much brought me a whole new wardrobe from hollister. seen as i didn't have hardly any clothes.  also he brought me more personal stuff like bras, pants etc. you see i had become really close with zayn, he was like my bestfriend and i trusted him alot after today, so i didn't feel embarassed buying this stuff infront of him.

i struggled through to the lounge and dropped my 5 bags down, while zayn followed my lead, dropping down my other 3 bags. 

"SOPHIA" Louis said, running towards me and englufing me in a big bear hug. his scent overwhelming me.

"Lou" i said returning his welcoming hug. 

"i missed you so much, don't ever leave me again" he puted.

"ok, i promise" i said, as he crashed his lips down to mine.

"cut it out you two" Niall said, walking into the lounge and pulling me away from lou. 

"hey" i said confused. 

"do you want me to help you put your stuff away? Lou needs to go see simon with liam" Niall said, smiling at me. 

"sure" i said, picking up my bags and walking towards my room. Niall close behind me carrying the rest of the bags.

"so, what did liam and louis have to talk to simon about?" i quizzed, while i sat crossed leged on the floor; tipping out the contents of all of the bags and began folding them.

"oh not much." Niall said, avoiding the conversation by talking to me about my intrests. oh well, he obviously didn't want to talk about their conversation.

"um, my hobbie? it would have to be swimming" i stated, smiling to myself.

"oh, thats intresting" niall said smiling, sitting down oppisite me and helping me fold the millions of clothes. "why do you like it so much?"

"not sure, it's the only thing i'm good at really. I just find it so relaxing and takes my mind off of things. i always go down to the local simming pool when i get stressed or need to thing" i said.

"intresting" niall said looking up at me "you know, we have a pool at the back of our apartments"

"YOU WHAT?" i squealed like a little kid at christmas.

"yeah, why don't we finish this, then go take a dip? i'll see if liam and harry are up for it?" niall said jumping up

"yes please" i squeaked. suddenly excited.

niall exited the room, as i hurridly jumped up and placed all my new folded clothes into their draw and quickly slipped on a bikini and some hollister fabric shorts. i grabbed a towel and quickly ran down the hall to where the others were sat, already in their trunks. 

"Ready?" hearry called.

"Yup" i said, grinning like a cheshire cat. 

"come on then, lets go."

we all walked out the front door and down to the pool, it was about 4 o'clock in the afternoon. as soon as we got near the pool, i pulled off my shorts and threw them along with my towel onto a sunbed and jumped into the pool, exuctuing a perfect dive.

i surfaced the water, watching the 3 boys, as they all attemted; yet failed, to try dive in the pool.

"perfect" i laughed sarcastically.

"alright, miss 'icandivebetterthanyou" harry said, swimming over and splashing me with the water.

"oh its on styles" i replied splashing him back, with more force. 

"SPLASH FIGHT" niall shouted.

soon water was flying everywhere, everyone being hit. It was so relaxing and it managed to keep my mind off of certain things. like; where liam and louis were, and why no one would tell me. 

after about an hour of time in the pool i suddenly saw a light flicker in the house. 

"LOUIS" i shouted, getting out of the pool and running to the house. i ran thorugh the doors and into the lounge, to find a very happy looking lou. 

"Sophia" he shouted, turning round and engulfing me in a massive hug.

"Lou" i mumbled into his chest.

"went for a swim i see" louis said, noticing how wet i was.

"yup" i said popping the p.

"Why don't we go down to the pool to see the rest of the boys...i have something to tell you all" louis said, linking my hand with his.

"sure lou" i said, as he gently kissed my cheek. 

i wonder what he has to tell us. and where is liam? hmm, too many questions.

***********