chapter 18!

"truth or dare" Harry squealed as the movie came to an end.

"alright harold" i puffed, as we all sat in a circle on the.

"I go first since it was my idea" he paused for a second. "Nial. Truth or dare" 

"er, dare?" niall said, sounding kind of scared. 

"hm, i dare you to snog toyah" Harry said, proud of himself.

the both reluctantly sat oppisite each other, although i could have sworn a tiny smile washed over there faces. they quickly kissed and pulled away from eachother. 

"hm, Zayn, truth or dare" niall quizzed.

"truth" zayn replied instantly.

"how many times have you done it" niall said smirking.

"niall, seriously?" zayn said un amused, niall simmply nodded as zayn began "4"

"okay, charlie truth or dare?" zayn said, all attention turning to charlie.

"dare" Charlie said excitdly.

"i dare you too,  lick harry's toe" zayn said.

"zayn's thats vile, i vote we stop playing. its boring" i said plainly.

"me too" Niall said. backing me up.

"ergh, im hungry" i said, "LIAMMMMM, can you order some food? it already 8:30 and we haven't eaten"i whined, gosh being around niall is taking its toll.

"sure" he said, getting up and pulling out his phone, going to the kitchen to order.

we sat in a few moments of silence before louis spoke up. 

"hey, we should do a twitcam" he said excitdely.

"are you sure lou?"i asked.

"yeah it'll be fun" he said pulling out his laptop and making a quick tweet. 

"doing a twitcam in 5mins with some SPECIAL guests. ;)" 

he motioned for us all to come over as he set it up on his laptop. i sat next to lou and niall sat on the other side, while the rest piled round us, making sure we could all be seen in the video,

"HELLO" louis cooed as it started. "ready for some introductions? well this is Sophia" he said pointing to me, i did a small wave at the camera. "this is Toyah" he said, pointing at toyah, who just simply smiled "this is charlie" he said motioning to charlie. "and finally this is Logan, toyah's twin" he said smiling. "and i'm sure you know who the rest of us are" Niall added, waving at everyone.

within seconds the comments got filled up, with suprisingly really nice meesages, there was stuff like. 

'omg, toyah and sophia are stunning, why can't i look like them' etc.

there was one message which was just about me though. it said

'Sophia is stunning! anyone would be lucky to have her' 

really?!? i'm not even pretty!

Louis saw it and read it out, then said 'i know' and winked at me.

oh gosh. my face turned a bright crimson red.

suddenly there were lots of comment saying

'OMGOMG, are SOPHIA AND LOUIS DATING?:O' 

and stuff like 'LOUFIA' and 'SOULIS' what the hell? seriously shipping us together?.

"ow look its liam" Louis said, trying to avoid the questions.

"HEY guys" liam said, waving to the screen.

"so how about we have a sing song" louis said cheerily.

"oh god louis" i said, shaking my head and placing my head in my hands.

louis just smiled and started singing 'wheels on the bus' 

"i think thats enough for one day" harry smirked "why don't we answer some of your question? hashtag 'ask 1D and others' and we will try answer as many as we can" harry said, using he killer smile.

Louis checked his twitter feed to find the questions, most of them were asking questions about me and louis. Lou sighed as he said, 

"right, has anyone got anyone questions that aren't to do with me and soph" he quizzed. 

oh gosh, he called me soph. no one ever calls me that, yet it sounded so right coming from his lips. i think my heart melted.

"hm, this looks like a good question. when is your next tour?" Zayn read out.

"well we are leaving for our tour on sunday, it's only a 2 month one. I think our big tour is next year?" Niall said, cheerily.

"How did you find such pretty girls, share?" Louis read out. "no they are mine. mwhaha. joking, you can have toyah if you want. she smells" Louis joked, which earned a playfull slap off of toyah.

just then we heard a knock at the door. 

"that'll be the food" i squealed, i was so hungry.

"aw you're so adorable" louis said pinching my cheeks and kissing my forehead.  "right, food awaits, we shall see you guys soon? take care" Louis said as we all waved at the screen. shit. i know it was just my forehead, but louis did it in front of most of their fans. roll on the hate.

louis quickly closed down the laptop and harry ran to the front door, to the takeout guy.

i got up and found some plates and napkins and brought them back in for everyone to use. i sat inbetween charlie and niall and handed everyone a plate and napkin. 

Harry brought in 6 pizzas and laid them in front of us. just as i reached forward to grab a piece of pizza, charlie whispered something in my ear.

"i'm glad your happy sophie(my friends normally call me sophie instead of sophia, as its easier) you and louis are great toghter, but if he ever hurts you, i'll shall personally kill him.

"thanks charlie" i whispered back, charlie had always been like an older brother to me. "im sure you won't need to kick his butt anytime soon though" i said, as i took a bite of the delicous pizza.

----

"so full" i mumbled rolling about on the floor. everyone just sat there laughing at me. well sorry if i like food.

i sat up quickly remembering i needed to tell them something.

"shit. guys im sorry, i completely forgot. i should have told you earlier. please forgive?" i said quickly, to charlie, Logan and Toyah.

"what did you forget to tell us?" Logan quizzed,

"well on sunday, i'm going to be going with the boys on their tour. its only for 2 months. i swear i'll kepp in contact." i rushed

"oh. my. god. im sorry guys, but inner fangirl, you actually get to go one tour with them?!?!" Toyah said, trying to keep composure whislt pointing to the boys who were sat their smiling to themselves.

"yes" i said finally.

"awwh you're so lucky. I hope you have a great time" Toyah said hugging me. 

"good luck" charlie and logan said, also hugging me.

"GROUP HUG" i heard harry yell as all the other joined in.yes a massive one direction+charlie+Logan+Toyah+sophia hug.