chapter 19.

Today is the day of my senior prom. oh god. i was so nervous.

me and all the boys were sat on the sofa's, it was still only 10am in the morning so i wasn't exactly going to start getting ready yet. 

"i'll get it" i said, jumping off the sofa and over to the front door.

when i opened it i was met by the one of most beautiful ladys on this planet. yes it was danielle peazer.

"um, hi" i said shyly.

"Hi love, its great to finally meet you" she beamed, embracing me in a massive hug.

"you too" i beamed back at her.

"Danielle" Liam exclaimed, walking into the hallway and embracing her in a massive hug, berfoe pecking her on the lips lightly. "Glad you could make it, This is Sophia" Liam said pointing to me.

"I've heard all about you" she said, in her elegant, dianty voice.

"anyway, lets go through" Liam said, leading the way to the lounge.

"DANIII" all the boys yeelled, bundling on her.

"hey guys" she replied calmy. 

As everyone resumed to their seats on the sofa's, Louis pipped up.

"i asked danielle to come over to help you get ready form prom, i hope you don't mind and i thought it would be nice for you two to get to know each other before tomorrrow" he grinned.

"sounds good" i grinned, smiling at danielle.

"im hungry" niall moans.

"me too" Louis says.

"i'll make something?" i offered, jumping up and walking to the kitchen. 

"i'll help" danielle called, following my lead into the kitchen. 

i grabbed a few items out of some cupboards and placed them on the island.

"So hows lover boy" danielle teased, examining the ingredents. 

"he's good" i giggled.

"so lets get to know each other? 20 questions?" Danielle asked. 

"sure" i said, nodding my head.

as me and danielle cooked up some late brekfast we got to know each other pretty well, she was so nice and caring and deeply inlove with liam. i felt like i had known her years. 

"BREKFAST IS SERVED" i shouted through to the boys, whilst me and dani placed the pancakes, toast, waffles and bacon onto the island. 

the boys came running in, as fast as they could, taking up all the seats.

"hey, where am i going to sit" i pouted, noticing there wasn't any seats left.

"aw babe, come here" Louis said, patting his lap.

i walked over and sat on louis lap, as he put his arms around my waist. everyone quickly dug in, to the piles of food. 

i placed a few pancakes on my plate and louis threw some waffles and a slice of toast, on my plate as he said, there was no need for two plates when were this close.

i set to work, eating my pancakes as louis devoured his portion of food. Once he had finished he leaned forward and pushed my hair to one side and started to place kisses on my neck. 

"Louis" i giggled,  blushing slightly from the contact. "stop it, i can't eat" i said, making sure no one could hear.

his hands trailed to my side and started rubbing circled in my hips.