2: Story plot

Xiao Fengmian, Lan Qiren, Xiao carmen and Baoshan are best friends. Also they are collage buddies. When carmen and qiren are in love. They decided to get permission from thier parents. And their parents are also happy about their relationship.
And carmen brother fengmian is also support their relationship.
soon both lovebirds are married. Also qiren little sister Yu married to xiao fengmian. And baoshan flew to korea for further studies. And settled there.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

〰〰 Promise 〰〰

( After 8 years)
Carmen (known as madam wang) : what are you saying baoshan? Are you crezy? What is that? Even i know you! You never give up and what is about this child? You said this is fengmian's child even he didn't know.
Can you please tell what happened exactly?.......

Baoshan:(looks nervous and pale, she cried badly) ........sobs hard and speak looking in nowhere) i know, this is hard to get but, when you and Qiren are in relationship i and fengmian are also in love we got drunk after our farewell party. On that day fengmian proposed me. We are so happy about that as we live happily ever after. But destiny decided something else.....
When i and fengmian went to xiao mention for getting permission. We saw that wangs and xiao decided thair children's marriage. Yu have crush on fengmian. And suddenly she told about that. When fengmian start to refuse their proposal. Wangs threaten about your marriage. So he kept silent. I was unaware of my pregnancy that time. I was happy about your marriage so i also give up. And flew to korea with my perents.

After few day i was in daze. When my perents realised about my pregnency, they suggest me to talk with fengmian. But i don't want to ruin your happiness so i never conntact with you.
But two month before my father was died. And my mother is also have a helth condition. I am tried very hard to survive. But in now days i am not capable to take care of my mother and child. So i decided to give fengmian child to him. When i return to china. I saw fengmian also left. (Sobs) it is very hard for me. Can you take care of my baby pls.......

Carmen: (eyes full of perl drops) why dont you tell me about that baoshan, you never have fate in our friendship. Why you lonely suffered in this. It is my fault i never thought that you and my brother are also have soft corner about each other. I am very selfish baoshan please forgive me....

Baoshan: it is not your fault carmen. It is our fate. I and fengmian are never thought that we will in love some day. But things happened suddenly and we could not control it.
By the way will you took care of him. I am really very glad for that. He deserves all happiness but i can't provide him a good education also. I am a really bad mother.(cried)

Carmen: No need to worry baoshan.
He is my frist son now. I will take care of him untill my death. Give him proper respect in our family and society. He will be my son in low. This is my promise to our friendship.

Carmen look towards the child he have same facial features like his mother. The boy looks afterwards and smile cutely. Carmen feel very happy by seeing him and decided to give him all motherly love and affection. She take the boy and went to wang mention. Qiren is not very happy to seeing this boy but he knows his wife is a responsible person she never take any decision without thinking properly. Although he is unknown about that boy and his original identity. But he just respect his wife's decision so he keep quite.