12 : Hope

Zhan sit in the sand. soft winds blows up. His heart was empty. Mind also empty. Sometimes he looking at the stars and sometimes looking at the sea weave. Just blank....
Some boys are playing near bonfire their. Some are just seat besides the fire.

 Some are just seat besides the fire

Zhan looks at them. One of them is look familiar. Zhan keep looking and just keep quite. Boys playing and try to drag each other, chess each other. Suddenly one boy came with guitar and play a romantic song. Boys divided in pairs and dancing.
One boy try to approach sitting boy. Another boy scold him and said,

"He is taken already, don't try to hit on him"

Zhan looking peacefully. But the boy keep trying and touching him...

Again the previous boy said loudly "How dare you to touch him i told you he is married. Now get out of here"

Seated boy get frustrated and walk out from there zhan looking at him and try to recognizes him. But he is at some distance and light is also dimmer. So he is not at any conclusion.

After some time previous gay are again try to approach and said loudly, "Wang Yibo, how dare you to reject me, you know girls and boys are dying for dating with me and you filthy beach waiting in hope for your brother in low?

Yibo grab the boy's coller and kick him scold him, " Don't you dare to talk about me, you are not that eligible to talk about me. Never ever try to talk me again. "

Zhan stunned at the spot. ' he is wang yibo. And he is waiting for his brother in low. Is he talking about me or cheng. What is the matter actually? ' he fill like world is spinning. He fills like a black out for while.....

Zhan get up and started running. His mind lost. He just want to escape from all that. He keep running and running untill his legs become shakey. In his life he faces so much hard time but this is really hard to swallow.

May cheng have affair with yibo also or just crush. But who me or cheng. Zhan keep thinking but tierd very badly after thinking. He is exhausted. And fell in sand. Emotions overwhelmed. He screem loudly and cries also. After some time slept due to emotional breakdown.

Next day zhan wake up and he feal dizzy and strong headache. He try to recall. And again his vision became blurry. First af all he want to approch Yibo. He again run towards last night place...

No one is left their

No one is left their. The ashesh of last night bonfire is waiting for him. Zhan become impatient and run towards shooting place. But the crew left early in the morning. He keep trying for contact number and finally got the manager office no.